six

I don't roll with cool kids. 😎

Remember the word slay in this chapter

😂

I'm so close to 100 followers too! Thank ya'll so much ❤️

***

May 26th

Night of the full moon

I felt my back hit against the cold metal, the chipped blue paint not peeling off yet.

"What are you wearing?" Gabriela says mesmerized yet in a laughing tone.

"I have no clue. I found it in my closet in a box that said 'Fuck you.'" I chuckle

"Well I'm impressed. Quite cute." Gabriela nods.

It was a nice black crop top along with acid wash short overalls, my black converse and black top hat and a black and red flannel.

I look at Liam who was across the hall, just beautifully standing there.

"So, you love him?" I hear Gabriela speak excitedly.

"Like a mad person." I whisper looking off into the distance seeing Liam at his locker, searching for something.

"Kayla, stop drooling." Gabriela laughs making me snap out of it.

I look at her giving her my full attention.

"Have you kissed him yet? Because I would totally approve I ship it. Like I want the boat to sail but ya'll keep forgetting supplies and sail back, or one of you decides to join a different ship then board the same one then it fails again. And i don't want to see you get hurt kayla I love you and you're my Bestfriend and bestfriends are suppose to say that. And I realize that I shouldn't say anything because Ricky and I aren't even talking anymore and it hurts me so much. Maybe you should talk to him, find out where he went. No one has heard of him since you 'died' I don't think he knows you're awake. Maybe scott told him and he was just being a huge asshole and didn't want to come visit --" Gabriela continues to talk.

How did I put up with this?

I still smile confusion running over me, one solid question roaming through me.

"Ricky? Who's Ricky?" I ask.

"Scott didn't tell you about Ricky?" Gabriela looks at me shocked.

"No, not that I could remember. Scott really hasn't told me anything. Liam told me about the bite --" Gabriela stops me.

"Liam told you?!" She yells.

"Gabby it's not a big deal. I just need to remember before tonight. And I will. It's a goal." I say.

I glance over at liam who was talking to a couple girls who were quite flirty.

"Ew what do they want?" I say disgustingly.

"Don't sweat it girl. He's always talking to some new chick everyday. His favorite quote in the book he used for you other than 'You're crazy, only for you sweetheart' shit was, I may be talking to other girls in the room but just one crosses my mind. * chuckles * You didn't care, believe me." Gabriela laughs.

"Well my gut is telling me something else." I say glancing at Gabriela.

"And it ain't liking it at all." I laugh focusing on Gabriela.

"Well it sure ain't going to like that brunette who just gave yo man her number." Gabriela focuses on them her eyebrows giving a lift and her jaw dropping.

I look over focusing fully.

"Should I be jealous?" I lean my arm against the locker looking at him and the brunette, she was flirting in an awful way.

"Not at all. If he calls her than beat him. If he doesn't than love him." Gabriela laughs.

I look at her.

"what's wrong now?" Gabriela pouts.

"I'm going to kill that brunette." I grin falsely.

"Come on Kayla." Gabriela laughs.

I watch as the brunette waves at Liam making my stomach turn.

I quickly face Gabriela.

"He's coming this way pretend like we were talking!" I whisper.

"Uh we kinda were talking --"

"Tell me about Ricky" I say rapidly.

"I think scott should tell you I don't need any conflict with the man. He scares me." Gabriela whines making me giggle.

"Hey guys." I hear Liam.

God his beautiful voice made me just

Swoon.

"Hey Liam." I say with a slight bit of edginess.

"What's wrong with you?" He chuckles.

"Nothing, Nothing." I glance at his hand where the paper was.

He looks down then back up his lips slightly parted wanting to speak.

I hold my hand out demanding the paper.

"Kayla .." Liam begins.

"Shh." I shush him demanding the paper.

He gives it to me and read it aloud.

"Call me! 56722467 (:
- Jamie xox" I say rolling my eyes.

I look at Liam.

"How cute." I say.

I smile sweetly At him before tearing it up.

I begin walking to first period and on my way i throw the piece in the trash.

"I've never seen her so mad before." I could hear Gabriela whisper worryingly.

"I think it's hot." Liam laughs coming after me, I could surprisingly still hear.

Odd.

I was far.

Extremely far.

__

Later that day

"Liam if something happens tonight --" I begin looking up at the different clouds.

"Don't say that." He stops me.

"But what if I does. I just -- I just need you to know -- I need you to know that I love you Dunabr -- and you're a complete idiot." I laugh.

He grips onto my hand intertwining our fingers.

"I'm happy you're mine even for just a small amount of time." He says softly.

I smile sitting up.

I near him almost kissing him until I hear the all too familiar voice.

"Ahem. Kayla we're going home." It was scott, he glances at Liam then begins walking away.

"Or don't ask me thats cool too." I look at Liam who was sitting up now.

"I'll see you tonight?" I whisper. He nods.

I stand up and rush over to scott who was already halfway home.

Kidding..

***

Sorry semi - short chapter

Please read my new story Badwood!

It's out now (:

Can't wait for the next chapter?

Make sure to drop a comment down below and vote for a quicker update!