twenty-six & epilogue

Because this story reminded all of you and wizards of waverly place so much,

Selena Gomez & David henrie feature in this ending episode lol

Also, one last trailer bc they are a trade mark now lol.

Now to business!

this is a really really really long ending (:

But you guys deserve it for being the best ❤️

I'm sorry if it's too long but enjoy 😂❤️

In my book too long doesn't exist man so hey (;

ahaaaaa

I need a life.

***

4 months later

"How many A's?!" I shriek proud of the young boy I saw through the camera. He laughed again putting his face in his hands. "5 A's for all 5 classes." Liam explains looking at me biting his lip. I nod holding the copy of grades he had sent me in my hands. I put the paper down and smile at the camera.

"I'm proud of you." I say sincerely, he nodded playing with his fingers cutely. "Thanks babe." I felt butterflies burst throughout my stomach. He was the cutest thing ever and I couldn't ask for better. "How many more months?" I pout making him chuckle. He leans back in the chair he was sitting in. "Two more months Kayla. I'll be home soon." He assures me. "Liam promise me something." I whisper softly looking down at my bare hands. "What?" He payed close attention. "We'll both die together at the age of 91, right in each other's arms." Liam laughed for a little while but soon enough promised. I wasn't exactly joking. My goal was to die in his arms, for us to go together. Then he'd literally be stuck with me forever. We continued talking and talking until it was finally late enough in England.

"Fine. I love you." It was always hard to say goodbye to him because of the time difference. It was only 4 pm here in California but it was already midnight over there. "I love you too." Liam made small kissy noises making me giggle. I threw him a big kiss making him laugh. "Bye Liam." I whisper, he sighs knowing this was hard every time for both of us.

"Bye babe." And with that he hung up. I sigh standing up from my desk where the conversation had been going on. I open my bedroom door walking slowly down the steps. Scott and Conner were watching a basketball game. I sigh dramatically falling into Conner's lap. He didn't pay attention to me so I sighed louder. I rolled off falling on the ground sighing even louder. "Oh my heart!" I yell dramatically touching my chest looking up at the ceiling.

Conner looked at Scott then at me. "What's wrong?" Conner says annoyed with me. I sit up quickly looking at him. I jumped on the couch sitting in between the two of them. "Well since you asked." I began making both Scott and Conner chuckle. I glared at both of them.

"Liam isn't coming home for another two months. And School sucks without him. Days suck with out him. As a matter of fact, life sucks without him!" I shriek looking at Conner who wasn't paying attention to a word I said. "And you know what I would be telling all of this stuff to Gabriela but she's too busy with her boyfriend who happens to be my brother! So what am I suppose to do?" I yell throwing my head back confused with myself.

"Something productive with your life?" Conner offers taking some popcorn that had been placed on the coffee table. "Please Conner let's be realistic now." I roll my eyes, who does anything productive with your life? "Kayla, I love you I really do. But right now I couldn't care less about your damn love li--" before Conner could finish his sentence the team they were rooting for made a shot and both Scott and Conner stood up and began cheering hysterically.