Requested: Elliot

This imagine was requested by @its_kenzi566

Alora's perspective.
2/14/22
6:30 pm
Elliots Place

"Elliot I'm just saying Rue isn't a good person for you to be hanging around right now" expressed calmly. "Why do you always have to make a big deal out of everything" he raised his voice while pacing back and forth in front of me. "I'm not I'm just saying rue does drugs and you told me that you were going to stop so we could be together" I said as I raised my voice back. " we'll maybe if you didn't make a big f**king deal about it then we wouldn't be having this conversation" he said now yelling.

"A big deal?" I questioned in disbelief. "Yes a big f**king deal and overreacting like you always f**king do" he said now standing in front of me. "How dare you I'm the one who found you on the floor having a f**king overdose, I'm the one who had to call the f**king ambushed to come get you, I'm the f**king one who had to hold You I'm my arms the one I love thinking how you could die in my Arms my f**king Arms Elliot at any moment and I'm overreacting" I yelled with streaming tears falling down my face. "Alor-" Elliot began to say. "No save it, if you wanted a girlfriend that didn't care for you you should've never chosen me" I said standing up picking my bookbag up ready to leave at this point. "Alora-" He called trying to speak again. "No Elliot, you look me in my eyes and tell me you haven't taken any drugs with rue." I looked up into his brown eyes with my teary eyes searching for the right answer but all I seen was guilt written across them. "Alora I'm sorry" He said with a now softened face. That was what broke me. *Slap* "Your sorry I cried for 3 days when you were in the hospital do you know how much emotional f**king damage that is? For 3 days I imagined your lifeless body in my arms every time I closed my f**king eyes all I could see was that image of you in my f**king head and your sorry" the tears kept coming more and more to the point everything was blurry. "Alora please" he pleaded while stepping close to me with tears now forming in his eyes. I backed away quickly "You know what I'm sorry too, I'm sorry for being the stupidest person in the world for ever falling in love with you" and with that I walked out of his room and out of his house. "Alora" he screamed out for me.

I couldn't look back because Ik if I did then I would run back to him. And forgive him again. But not this time I can't keep doing this to myself, I can't keep hurting me for him. I gotta put me first this time and even though it hurts like hell I gotta do it. For Me.

I hope y'all enjoyed the short imagine. Let me know if y'all want a pt.2. I didn't re-read so please y'all don't get on me if y'all see something mispronounced.

 I didn't re-read so please y'all don't get on me if y'all see something mispronounced