4 Liferssss

{Roy Imagine}
London Andrews
Los Angeles, CA
5:28 PM

"Baby can I braid your hair?" I asked while I played in his hair

"Baby can I braid your hair?" I asked while I played in his hair. "No" he said simply while playing 2k."Pleaseeee" I pleaded while slowly trynna touch his hair. He paused the game. "Bruh NO stop trynna touch me tf" he yelled while unpausing the game. "You ain't had to do her like that" one of his friends on the game said laughing making the others laugh harder. " bruh yk what Toy it's iight imma go find another nigga that'll let me play in his hair tf" I said getting up and getting my stuff and sliding my crocs on bc who tf he think I am. He paused the game "bruh tf you just said" he said getting up. "You heard me the first time so figure it out" I said walking out his room to the stairs. He yanked me back by the back of my shirt and gripped his hand around my throat. "Keep playing with me like I'm one of them flonkey niggas I'll really beat yo ass" he gripped a lil tighter. "Roy get tf off me because you ain't on shi fr" I said pushing him off me walking down the stairs.

"London I promise you if you walk out that fuckin door- " I cut him off. "What, you gone treat me worse then you already do huh? Or are you gonna break up with me? It's fine I'll do the shit for you because your not the same anymore-" he scoffed while he cut me off. " Fuck you mean I'm not the same I been the same you the one that's been different if you ask me" he said as he sat at the top of the state yelling down at me.
"How all I try to do is be affectionate to you and look what you do you push me away" I yelled back wiping the tear that slipped off my face.

"I push you away because I can see your feelings are changing for me I heard you on the phone with Kayla the other day talking bout some "I don't think this gone work out" instead of talking to her about it talk to me tf  like wtf she gone do she can't fix us only we can" he yelled.

"Roy is that why you been acting like this?" I sighed walking back up the stairs toward him. "I mean yeah I didn't want you to be all up on me if you was just gone leave at any time" he said as I sat next to him on the stairs. " Roy I wasn't talking about our relationship I was talking about my job they want me go work on your birthday and they told me if I didn't come in I would be fired and I told Kayla it wasnt gonna work out bc I'm gonna quit." I said laying my head on hid shoulder.

"So you ain't trynna leave me?" he questioned looking up at me. "Never" I said giving him a peck on his lip. "What we is" he asked cheesing at me. "4 LIFERSSSSS" we yelled laughing doing the sighn.