Nate~Tell her

*Short imagine*

Megan

"Get off me Nate. Stop." I yelled at him as he pulled me behind the bleachers where no one could hear us.

"Shut the hell up Meg, I told you that I was gonna tell her on my own." He said cornering me as I backed up.

"No. You said you was gonna tell her a week ago and you didn't so either you tell her today or imma tell her myself." I said not giving a shit what he said after.

"Your not telling her shit. You hear me" Nate said wrapping his hand around my neck.

"I don't give a fuck what you say dude. Imma do what I want." I said trying to get out his grip.

"Like I said you ain't gonna go shit." He said squeezing my neck.

I met Nate A month ago at a party and we started to mess with each other and all that good stuff. Then I found out he was with this girl Maddy but he told me that he was about to break up with her. Then he said he was gonna do it last week but he didn't. So I told him he could stay with her and I would find somebody else but then he started threatening the guys that talked to me. So now I told him if he don't tell her imma tell her and break things off with him.

"Bye Nate" I said pushing him off me highly annoyed with him.

"Meg" I heard him call after me but I just kept walking.

I really don't got time for this shit

TBC............
I'm sorry y'all Ik I haven't been posting lately but I got a lot of new imagines for y'all. And thanks for the 10k yalll 🤯✨✨. But next imagine is on the way.