Ashtray pt.3

My bad for letting y'all wait this long but here's part 3 💗😭

04/2/2022
St.Larry Hospital
Kehlani pov
"God please let ashtray make it I know he's done some bad things but I promise if you let him make it I'll try my best to help him change please just don't let him die."
I said a quiet prayer in the chapel at the hospital before I walked back out into the lobby.

I seen the doctor walking over to Fez so I quickly rushed over to them so I could hear.

"I'm sorry miss only the family of Ashtray can hear this-" I was about to say something but fez cut me of

"She is family" he said putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his side.
"Oh my apologies miss" the doctor said pushing his glasses up.
"It's ok" I said lowly.
"We'll Ashtray is fine, the bullet went straight through and his vitals looked very well he'll be about to leave in 2 days at the most."

Thank God.

"Ok thank you doc is it ok to see him now?" Fez questioned.
"Yes of course he's right down that hall second door on the right". He informed and pointed.

"You go in first I gotta make a call real quick." Fez said pulling his phone out. I just nodded and walked in letting the door close behind me.

As I walked in my heart rate increased I don't know why I was so nervous, maybe it was because he literally got shot in front of me while he was telling me he loved me .

"Calm down and come give me a hug" I heard making me look up at him.

I quickly walked over to the hospital bed and kissed him all over his face.

"I'm so glad your ok, my heart has been in my ass all night." I said not noticing the tears that fell.

"I'm good mamas just chill." He said all calm and collected. "Come lay with me" he said while patting a spot beside him.

"I love you" he said lowly but surely while wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you more" was all I said before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.
———————————————-
I'm sorry I was so late with part 3 I had a lot going on but I hope y'all enjoyed it. 💗