1.The New Bot

Pov: Narrator

"bye, see you next week sunshine!" There he is, Sundrop waving at another kid about to leave. It was a Friday, and it was the end of the day.

Pov: Sundrop

"Fucking finally, my face hurt's from how much I smiled today".I start to pack up the kid's mess the kids made. I heard a creak, But I am the only one here.. Unless. I heard that there was a new bot joining me in the daycare. I think his name's moondrop, Let's hope he's not shy to come out~

Pov: Moondrop

Oh...fuck he's staring at me, and he's coming closer! Shit, shit, shit, what do I do I literally heard him swear AND have a normal voice, and I am pretty sure he has a fake personalitie as a secret to keep his fame up.I was standing behind the play equipment, which was stupid since anyone can see you through it. I stop thinking for one second and turn around to see Sundrop right in front of me and with a fucking grin on his face.

Pov: Sundrop

I stop behind him while he was deeply thinking, so I took the time to analyse him. He's kinda..... feminine, which is weird because he was supposed to look like me but he's nothing like me. He's small, idiotic to hide from me, feminine, they said he had an attitude,but if I was him I would keep that attitude a secret or intact. But there's something weird, something new, when I even think of him I drool over excitement, over what? An arrogant idiot that can't control himself or a person that's hard to get, and has an adorable face? Ugh! The more I think of him the more I get excited! Snap out of it Sundrop! I shake my head. I haven't even met him to say what he's like. But if he's what I think he's like, I'm making him mine.

Hello 👋! I'm new to writing so please don't judge my mistakes. After Reading this, would you want a part 2? Or no?
I hope you enjoy!