4. Spicy

Pov: Sundrop

I woke up in the middle of night to find Moondrop...
Wait a second...

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS HAIR GLOWING--

I saw star's in his hair, like every where! It's illuminating the dark, this time I didn't wake up because of my condition, it's because of the glow, it's so bright ....and beautiful. Wow, I never seen him this calm, it's actually soothing. I really wanna do something to him now, like to fu-- oh shit no nope no more dirty thoughts he's already had enough. Anyways, I'll have to wake him up to see if this 'glow'  is effective to his body and health.

Shake...

Shake....

He's not waking up.... I guess I'm going for plan B then ..

SLAP---

"Aaaahhhhh!!" He scream in pain "what the hell man why the fuck did you do that!" Nevermind he's not calm anymore "Before you start cussing and screaming, first aid need to now why the fuck your hair is glowing with star's."

pov: Moondrop

What-- oh yeah my hair, wait didn't I warn him about my hair? Oh shit I didn't! Well better tell him. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that my hair glows with star's when it's light's out aka night, I actually don't now why they put this upgrade, but they did."
I finished talking, he looked relieved, wait, did he get scared about me?oh no nevermind scratch that. He let out a big sigh of relief, and then got of the bed and starts to mutter something, what is he muttering about? "Hey, sunny- sundrop what are you muttering about?!" He cut me   off and gets me of, makes me stand, and pin's me to the wall. Why the fuck does he look so hot but scary at the same time. His eyes glow in the dark dark blue, his eyes glows like my hair! He has a massive grin on his face, and he's blushing? Why is he blushing? Is he hot or somethin-- oh.. oh no, is.. is..is he horny? "You now nobody makes me heat up like this, but I'll enjoy punishing you."

"Why, I l-literally did nothing wrong!"
" You shouldn't be hiding secrets, and anyways you looked so fucking hot when you we're sleeping , so I'm horny , deal with it"

Silence

"But enough of the chit chat, get ready because I'm going to fuck you dry."

Cliffhanger--

Hehe, your reply going to hate me now. Anyways I hope you enjoyed, do you guys want more? Or should I stop?
Your choice, byeee