6.The Guard

Moon drop:

Oh thank the moons, its Vannessa! Wait, isnt she supposed to be the night guard? Well that doesn't matter. I continue to watch them talk. But why am i even listening to them, I barge into the room causing them to straight up look at me.
"Oh there he is! I thought you were missing for a minute. I was going to ask the guards to go searching for you."
Vanessa exclaimed loudly in anger. I seems like she was looking for me, but for what? Oh, know I remember! I was supposed to go on a tour around the building today.
"No need to even think to search for him, especially when I'm here. When he's near me, he's under my protection"
I couldn't help but blush at that sentence, and yes we animatronics can blush also with other things aswell.
"You both are overreacting, how would I even get lost? I'm literally going on a tour today, and I don't get lost like it's casual."
I crossed my arms and looked at him in the eye.
"Well enough with that, we are already late for your tour! And if you want to meet everyone, you better hurry!"
I ran over to her trying to catch up to her walking. She stopped to look behind.
" Sundrop, are you going to come too? You know you can't miss this like last birthday party."
She practically screamed out to him.
"I will come, just not now. Don't worry about it"
That's all he said before banging the door shut. Finally, I can leave that maniac. Though for some reason I feel bad for leaving Jim like that. Oh moondrop what are you saying! I'm gettingor crazy and crazy. I wiggle my head with made Vanessa look at me.
"Whats wrong? Are you scared of everyone?"
She asked like she wanted to make sure I was not scared.
"It's not that, sundrop is weird, too weird.."
She looked at me and started chuckling.
"Whats so funny?"
Is she laughing at me? No way.
"Nothing, it's just, you kinda don't see the way he looks at you and it makes you so oblivious."
The way he looks at me, it's been a day how can he even look at me like that at this time.
"Okay before you say anything I want to stop you and warn you that he is not in love with me so don't even think about it."
I pointed my finger at her with a warning.
"Well that's sad because that's what I was about to say.how did you know?"
"I knew because the way you said it made it so obvious and HOW"
I was angry, how can that maniac even love.
"Do you even see? He was talking about protecting you one second ago, he never cares for anyone except until you."
"Lets just get one with the tour!"
I wanted to go away from this subject, there would be no way, would there?

............
Omg, guys I'm so sorry for not updating. So here's what happened: my phone broke with caused me to have the spare one for now and since I was still putting all my stuff in the new phone I forgot my wattpad account I spend weeks trying to find the password and here we are. I post more often. BYE MY MOONBITES♡♡♡