2.open the door

Pov: Moondrop

"Well,well,well, look what the cat dragged in" Sundrop said it slightly angry voice, but his face was smiling."Yeah, so what if I heard you? That give me an advantage!" I said slightly stuttering while putting my hands on my hips.Right after I said that his face went red, like an inside of a watermelon."umm, are you okay?" I said while slowly moving towards him, which was awkward but he was so red I felt like I did something to him that's bad.

Pov: Sundrop

As soon those words left his mouth I new he was the one. My thoughts went wild of what thing's I'll do to him, he will beg to me while calling my name.What stopped me from thinking deeper thought's, he moved closer while saying "umm, are you okay?" He stopped right in front of my face. " Yeah I'm fine,but on that other question of yours" I stopped and looked at him right in his red bloody eyes, they are like the blood moon. I new what to do, I grabbed him by the hips and pulled him closer to me, right to my face."Now what advantage does that give you darling?~"

Pov: Moondrop

"umm.." he's so close to my face, what the hell is he doing to me! I feel so weird, but it feels good and bad at the same time.Hes waiting for me, I have to say something!"I can snitch on you that you sweated and you hate kids!" He still grinned and spoke" Darling, I love your confidence but just a question, who is going to believe you?" Wait I forgot! He's literally known for his kindness and how he loves kids! Shit, I am stuck in this situation.But what if... I'll do it, it's risky because he's literally taller than me suprisingly but who cares. I got him on his Metallic toe, and run I can hear him in pain, ha ! That's what you get bitch, I go into a room and lock the door behind. I start to analyse the room I'm in. It looks like a storage room. I suddenly hear metal footprints walking towards the door. Shit, I forgot again! He caries kids everywhere so he surely can break this door down.I see throughout the bottom of the floor, and see a shadow. Oh no ......

Pov: Sundrop

"Darling, opon this door now or you'll go to the timeout corner, when that happens you'll be put in punishment time~~"