Discontinued...

I'm going to discontinue this story and I'll explain why. I have been interested in other things lately and barely have motivation for this story, the plot and characters. When I made this story, I was amazed by security breach. But it hasn't been that imaging lately. I will write more books, but not about security breach or fnaf.

The upcoming books I might be making is:

1:
TOXIC
MHA
Villain Deku x hero Bakugou
The villains have kidnapped Bakugou not to join them, but to lure the other hero's to their setted traps. The hero's don't act too swiftly witch makes them take longer to even find Bakugou. So he would be stuck there for a long time. In that time, he learns a lot about the villains. They are terrifying more than he thought, they have manners, there organisation is a secured basis and the most shocking of all......

His childhood friend, Deku is a villain

⚠️DISCLAIMER ⚠️
      CONTAINS:
.sexual scenes
.violence
.gore
.rape
.fighting scenes
.V.Deku x H.Baku

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

2:
I DONT LIKE YOU! YOUR A VILLAIN!
MHA
Villain Todoroki x hero Bakugou
The some of the LOV have been captured by the hero's, and the hero's decide that they want to make them students to be hero's not villains any more.
.
.
.
What happens if one of the villians falls in love with a student? Will the student like him? or will he despise him?

⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️
      CONTAINS:
.gore/blood
.sexual scenes
.rape
.V.Todo x H.Baku

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡

Which one should I make first? Pls vote on it.
Byyyyyyyeeeeee