Prologue

The TBOAH timeline has just gotten the declaration of war from the Indomitable Alliance
The TCF timeline is the end of part one because why not
Pls read the description first before reading this~
Btw I am not a professional writer so don't murder me for any weird scenes or grammar mistakes. Feedback is welcomed tho.
______________________________

TBOAH TIMELINE

Everyone was in a state of panic after the declaration of war from the Indomitable Alliance was podcasted throughout the whole continent. The crown prince, Alberu Crossman has decided to have an emergency meeting about the upcoming war with the plaza terror attack hero, Choi Han walking behind him. Rosalyn, the former princess and Lock, the pure breed Blue Wolf King can also be seen to be following behind the two.

But just as they were about to enter the conference room, an unknown source of light surrounded them without warning, pulling them into a portal that brought them to an unknown place.

Without any information about the place, Choi Han took out his sword from the scabbard, protecting the crown prince from any potential harm. Rosalyn had orbs of red mana balls surrounding them and Lock transformed into his berserk form.

While observing their surroundings, more people can be seen to appear out of nowhere continuously. This continued until a brown red hair masked man joined into the chaos.

Everyone had their guards up due to not knowing everyone in the place nor were they willing to put their guard down either after receiving the unexpected declaration of war, not knowing who was your ally or enemy.

Just as a miniature war was about to break out, a door that they hadn't notice before was opened and a teen walked in, not caring about the glares she was receiving.

Suddenly, with a flick of a pen she was holding, the girl had appeared in the middle of the crowd as if she was not worried about being attacked (nah she definitely was).

"Welcome to my imaginative realm where all the impossibles are possible!" The teen said with a smile filled with joy, bowing towards her audience that she kidnapped.

"Now...." Unfortunately before she could continue, countless people started aiming attacks at her, realizing that the mysterious girl was responsible for this situation. But before their attacks touched the teen, the girl flicked her pen again, making everyone who was near bounce back from an unknown force.

As they tried to stand back up, chains held them down, making them unable to move nor talk.

"Now before you dirty insects try to attack me again. Let's hear what I have to say first, no ?" Olive smiled angrily while her eyes glowed brightly in the colour of indigo, instilling fear in some of them, dragons are the exception of course.

"Like I said before, this is a place where all the impossible happens. You are all here to meet and react to another timeline of your world where the fate of that timeline is different from yours," She explains while flicking her pen to separate the room into 5 compartments and adding furniture to all the compartments.

"You guys have no choice but to obey and react. Who knows, the information might be useful for you. And you guys are curious who wins or loses in the war, no ?" She smirked at the despair that's seeping out from the characters who were worried about the upcoming war.

"As much as I love chaos, I don't want my realm to become a ruined battlefield. Therefore, I will be separating you into two compartments to avoid fights between the good and bad side," And with another flick of her pen, the characters were separated into two compartments.