Chapter 2

"." Talking
'.' Thoughts
[.] Talking through telepathy
{.} Novel
<.> flashback

Thanks for the votes and comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter
______________________________

In The Realm

"I'm back~" Olive came in wearing a new set of clothes, glad to see that none of her furniture was broken nor was anyone there hurt. She would get to punish them for fighting but it was annoying to take care of their injuries after that.

"If you guys have any questions, please ask now before we continue," Olive sat on a couch, looking at everyone with a bored expression.

"What's in it for you to do all this for us, Miss Olive ?" TBOAH Elisneh asked, still pretending to be innocent and kind even though her act has already been exposed the moment she ended up in side C's compartment.

'W-why, she helped to put out the jungle fire....how could she be evil ?' TBOAH Litana frowned, noticing that TBOAH Elisneh was in another compartment, making it obvious she was a villain, not a hero like she had thought before.

"Hmmm....entertainment I guess. Your reactions are interesting and I love it. Human emotions are fascinating," If they had blinked, they would've missed how she smiled crazily while answering.

"Now, we'll be continuing on with the next chapter since you don't have anymore questions," With the remote control, the screen turned back on again, showing a new scene that had some similarities as the last one.

{"I'm the only one who knows that my mother possessed an ancient power."

Kim Rok Soo chuckled.

"Maybe it was because I was young, but I really liked how my mother said that it was a secret just between the two of us."}

"She did say that before...." TBOAH Cale said softly with a sad smile, he was clearly remembering the old  moments he used to have with his lovely mother.

TCF Deruth was smiling at how Og Cale and Jour had little secrets, thinking about the times they used to spend time together. At this, he frowned sadly, blaming himself for neglecting his firstborn son after his mother's death. He was ashamed for being the one comforted instead when he should've been the one to do the comforting.

TBOAH Deruth on the other hand was a little jealous that TBOAH Cale and Jour kept secrets from him, thinking that as her husband he should've gotten to known everything.

'Why didn't she tell me ? I thought we promised to never keep secrets from each other ?' TBOAH Deruth was tearing up, clearly saddened by the fact that his wife might've not trusted him enough to tell him.

{Cale opened his mouth to untangle the mess inside his head.

"Which ancient power did she have?"

"Mm."

Kim Rok Soo thought about it for a moment before standing up. He moved away from the bed Cale was leaning on and slowly walked around the bedroom.

"My mother possessed a wood attribute ancient power."}

"Oh, is it the one young master Cale has ?" TCF Paseton asked curiously, remembering the first time he saw the red haired used the power was at the Ubarr territory.

"You'll see," TCF Cale replied, not wanting to spoil anything to which Olive was grateful as someone who hated spoilers.

{Cale thought about the wood attribute ancient power in the Henituse territory.