Chapter 3

"." Talking

'.' Thoughts

[.] Talking through telepathy

{.} Novel

<.> flashback

Thank you all for the votes and I hope you enjoy this chapter !

_____________________________

(I'll put the arrangement of the place again since you guys probably don't remember clearly now- I can't remember either lol)

In the realm

*During their break*

'Did no one realise how my brother said he's acting trash ?' TBOAH Basen had just remembered what his brother told TCF Cale in the first chapter they reacted. He felt ashamed that he had only realised that after 2 breaks. He was even more angry that no one else seemed to care about how his brother was acting as trash so that his younger brother could be the territory lord. (Sorry that I forgot to write a part about this 🥲)

'Why did he have to do that ? Why didn't he tell us the reason for his actions ? Was it because we were too rude ? Was it because we ignored him ?' TBOAH Basen thought deeply, he had tried to get close with TBOAH Cale before but eventually gave up from the failed attempts. Oh, he regretted so much about it right now.

Olive noticed how the younger man was trembling and blaming himself before sighing, asking TBOAH Lily to talk with her brother as an act of comfort.

'This whole family is messed up. All of them need to apologise. Haish, I guess I could help them a little. Just because I don't want to see anymore misunderstandings,' Olive thought, she knew what TBOAH Cale did was to help his younger brother but he broke the boy's heart by distancing himself from others.

'I'll try to make them react to this problem I guess....' Olive thought as she added another thing to her list of chapters. She stood right up after that and decided to let them continue the reaction first.

"Ok, break's over. Time for a new chapter~" Olive turned on the black screen while sitting on her couch. She could feel that Cale was aiming for her couch but she would have to deal with it later.

{"Huff. Huff."

Lock, who was breathing heavily, froze in the spot. He felt as if the ground underneath him was falling apart and even forgot about breathing.}

"I look....so weak ?" TBOAH Lock asked particularly no one. He was shocked at how feeble he seemed to be on the screen. Just how weak was he to be breathing that heavily after running ?

Being one of people who had enhanced hearing and eyesight, he knew that his siblings and Pendrick were alive on the other side. Still, it didn't explain how he looked so much weaker than the others in side B.

'Is the other me slacking off because of how the others are stronger ? He looks so much happier too,' Being jealous was an understatement. He too wanted to spend time with his siblings and play around. But he couldn't afford that, he had no one else and had to face a war that was about to come. He was forced to take responsibilities that a young child shouldn't ever had to.

'I'm sorry, Lock. But we need you right now. I promise I, no we will let you be the carefree teenager you should be after all the chaos,' TBOAH Rosalyn noticed the gaze the younger boy had on his counterpart and felt sorry for him. She knew that someone so young shouldn't be involved in war but here they were, dragging someone innocent into their problems because they needed his strength.

'He reminds me of myself when I first came here,' TBOAH Choi Han thought as he stared at who he considered as a younger brother, he still remembered how lost and lonely he was when he first came here. He was lost in the forest and lonely because he had no one. He learnt to survive by hiding in places that normal people would have felt disgusted to.