Chapter 1

"." Talking
'.' Thoughts
[.] Talking through telepathy
{.} Novel
<.> flashback

( I'll put this here again just in case you've forgotten lol)

Thanks for the votes and comments. I hope you enjoy this chapter

____________________________

In the realm

"OH ! I KNEW CALE NIM WAS A LEGEND ! AH-" The psychotic man who said that earned a smack on the head with a chancla that came out of nowhere.

'Hah ! I finally got to hit someone,' Olive glanced at the Sekka heir before noticing a stare from a certain butler.

"Now, miss. Whatever do you mean that Young Master Cale was formerly known as Kim Rok Soo ?" TCF Ron cleaning his dagger with a cloth, smiling benignly at the god and his puppy young master, or at least the body of the firstborn son of the Henituse family.

'Cale definitely wasn't wrong when he said this guy is scary. Well, I did cause this to happen...' Olive fake coughed a few times before answering the old assassin.

"It's exactly how you understood it. The man that is formerly known as Kim Rok Soo is now in Cale Henituse's body. He is the change that made you guys won all those wars after all. He's also the reason you guys aren't about to perish like them," The god said while pointing at TBOAH's direction.

'Kim Rok Soo....a Korean name....' TBOAH Choi Han thought quietly, thinking that he finally found someone who was from the same place as him.

Shouts of questioning or despair could be heard on A's side when they found out that they were doomed. On the other hand, TBOAH white star was smirking, secretly happy that he finally achieved his dream in ruling over the world despite the god saying that the world was going to perish.

'Wait......happy ? Is the God Of Death unable to touch this stupid god's realm ?' TBOAH white star glanced at the god up in front of the big black square object.

'I swear to fcking god, I'm gonna smack that reincarnator for saying that I'm stupid. But first, I have to fix this before another misunderstanding happens,' Sadly, it's not TCF without its extremely fast misunderstandings. Actually, it wasn't just TCF's side. Some people or tribes have already figured that the man now residing in Cale Henituse's body was a transmigrator.

"Does that mean he stole Cale Henituse's body ?!" TBOAH Litana asked loudly. She couldn't accept someone who stole an innocent man's body and she certainly couldn't accept that this man was the one that somehow changed fate. (Please note that she's going through war now, so her emotions won't be stable. She'll recover after a few chapters.)

"Queen Litana, I did not expect you to assume when I haven't even given you the truth yet. But I'll ignore it for now since you're all still emotionally unstable from the war," Olive said, trying her best to be fair and not just murder everyone in her realm.