1

Hey guys! Antho here! I wish everyone a happy valentines day! This book will be a short story. I hope you guys enjoy it!

The sun stood high on Valentine's Day in Francois Dupoint High School. The roses were blooming in such a perfect weather. The colours from these red, pink and white roses spread around the campus dazzling in the atmosphere full of love. It was so beautiful that Marinette had even designed a dress featuring these colours. Being early for once, she had enough time to show Alya this 'masterpiece' as she called it.

Alya, was busy looking at the Ladyblog and posting the latest video showing Ladybug and Chat Noir kissing on the Eiffel Tower. Unbeknownst to the city of love, Ladybug and Chat Noir had finally revealed their identities and have proclaimed their love for each other, and yesterday they began dating.

Across the two best friends, sitting at the front was the queen and her servant, Chloe and Sabrina. The so-called best friends were settling in as Sabrina was giving Chloe the homework she did- erm, I mean assisted her to do.. Chloe didn't even let out a single thank you. She could care less, literally. Even if she didn't have her assignment, she would be let off with a soft warning as usual. Being the mayor's daughter really has its perks.

"Good morning everyone and Happy Valentine's day to you all," greeted Ms. Bustier, the class teacher as the students give her a hearty reply.

"So we will be starting the day just like every Valentine's day with discussing our plans for this special day," Ms. Bustier said, causing the entire class to cheer.

At least almost the entire class.

To say Chloe Bourgeois hated Valentine's day was an understatement. Chloe loathed Valentine's Day. She was sick of the lovey dovey atmosphere around her. But in truth, she really wished that someone would ask to be her Valentine. Kim has asked a year ago, but to her Kim was, well... stupid, to say the least. And the hilarious sight in front of her when he asked made Chloe to be, well, Chloe.

"Who would want to go first?" Ms. Bustier said.

"Odine and I are going to a restaurant," said Kim.

"Wait, I thought you liked, um... Chloe?" Alix said.

"Well I did, but then I realized that she wasn't the one for me. No offense, Chloe," Kim said.

"I couldn't care less," Chloe mumbled.

"Ivan and I are going to the petting zoo," Mylene spoke up.

"Marc and I are spending time together to create a Valentine-special for our Ladybug and Chat Noir series," said Nathaniel

"Juleka and I are going to a concert," squealed Rose.

"Lame, lame, super lame," Chloe yawned as she looked at her fingernails.

"Umm.. well, Max and I are going to a technology convention today and we are having dinner at his house," Sabrina said, which made everyone gasp, while Chloe almost choked on the bottle of soda she was drinking.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH EYEGLASSES?!! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!!" Chloe yelled at her.

"Umm.. well, I..." Sabrina stuttered.

"You know fully well that you have no right to have a Valentine until I give you the right to do so!" thundered Chloe. "And you know fully well that I have my nails painted on Mondays!"

"Chloe, I'm sure you have thousands of maids and butlers to do this for you," Nino said. "Even if you want to enslave her, at least it's Valentine's day! Give her a day off!"

"Nino's right, Chloe," Marinette said. "Valentine is a day where love is celebrated, not cruelty. Let her be with the one she loves."

That's when Chloe turned on Marinette