A/N

It's been a while guys.

I just wanted to say that.....

I'M NOT DEAD!!! 😁😁😁

What's good guys? Antho here! Just asking how everyone's been and all.

I sincerely apologize for not updating throughout the summer holiday. I know you guys are upset, I know. I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy during these months. I've been officially sworn into the students council a few weeks ago and I've been dealing with paperwork after paperwork.

In the next two weeks or so, I'll be posting the final chapter to this book! Thanks for all the love and support all the way from you guys! I really appreciate!

I'm also here to announce that this may or may not be my last book in a long while. I have my senior exams coming soon and I really want to ace it. Which is a bummer though because I had some amazing drafts and ideas for other books. But that's by the way.

Finally, I'd like to wish everyone goodluck as we all go back to school wishing the next few weeks. Some people are going back on Monday, while others are going a few weeks later on. I wish to use this medium to say this: DON'T BULLY!

Bullying isn't something that makes you cool and tough. The fact your bullying actually means you are so weak you are using other people younger or lesser than you as a way to transfer out the pain. And trust me, IT DOESN'T WORK!!!

If anyone of you is being bullied or sees someone get bullied, tell a responsible adult who would listen and act fairly. Many students have been depressed and have committed suicide just because they have been made to feel weak by their fellow mates. And to be very honest, it makes me sick.

Anyways, I hope to post the final chapter very soon. So it's all for now.

Bye guys!!!!

And don't forget; keep shining, keep smiling!

~Antho 🤸🏾‍♀️