3

It was about 4:30pm when Chloe Bourgeois stood at Swan Island waiting for her secret admirer. She had decided to give him a chance. After all he was so good to her to get her what she had been dying for.

A few more minutes passed, yet she hadn't found the mystery boy. She was tired of waiting. Not really a surprise, though. She was Chloe Bourgeois for goodness' sake. People do the waiting for her and not the opposite.

It was now 5:00pm yet no sight of anyone. A thought then creeped into her mind

What if he's not coming?

Chloe's heart almost broke as he pondered on this thought. She began to tear up and she fell to her knees feeling heartbroken.

Ding!

Chloe scurried to find her phone and eagerly opened it, only to disssapointed with her father asking for her whereabouts. She opened Snapchat to relieve her stress, but was only inflicted with more pain as she saw couples together on this special day.

Chloe felt the tears rushing up as she was overwhelmed with emotion.

"WHY CAN'T ANYONE LOVE ME?!" she screamed, her voice so raw with emotion that anyone who could hear it from a distance would shed a tear.

Ding!

Chloe didn't even bother to check. She continued to cry until she heard a voice say, "Stop crying princess."

She raised her eyes up to look an almost familiar blonde boy holding some flowers.

"Felix?"