Hey guys! Antho here! I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. School's been tough and all and I'm trying to keep everything in balance. I've been working on this chapter for almost three weeks now and now it's ready. I hope you enjoy it!

But I digress...

If you have seen the Season 4 finale, you would be as shocked as I was.

HOW ON EARTH WOULD FELIX BETRAY LADYBUG?! IS HE MAD?!!!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe walked with Felix along the streets of Paris as they held each other's hands. The lights were filled with lovers as they saw couples cuddling on their left while couples kissing on their right. Paris was the city of love, after all.

But Chloe was not feeling it.

Chloe was actually 'disappointed', to say the least, that her secret admirer was her childhood's friend's cousin. Growing up, he had been kind of a wierdo. He always kept to himself and whenever he spoke, he would insult someone. A few years later, he and his parents had moved to London since his dad got a job there. From the few times he visited, Chloe had noticed that he became more outspoken, but always kept his distance from others.  

"We're here...'' Felix said cheerfully.

Chloe looked up at the signboard and looked at the name of the place. As soon as she saw the name, her eyes widened in shock and her mouth went agape.

"You took me to a pizza place?"

"Um..."

"You know very well that I hate pizza."

"I'm so sorry Chloe. I wanted us to go to a Chinese restaurant, but all the tables there had been reserved. This was the only place I could get."

"Fine," huffed Chloe 

Chloe was in for an even bigger surprised when she found out how messy the place was.

She gagged at the site of all the leftover chunks of pepperoni, olives and cheese on almost all the tables. Chloe chose the cleanest table she could find and sat down. Felix also sat down.

"Hello, and welcome to Megan's Pizza Place.  What could I get for you?" asked the waitress

"Just give me a strawberry milkshake," Chloe said while pressing her phone.

"Well I'd like a pepperoni pizza," Felix said, giving the waitress a wink which Chloe didn't notice.

"Coming right up," said the waitress as she left.

A few minutes later, the waitress came back with their orders.

"Thank you," said Chloe.

After the waitress left, Felix spoke up, "I'm sorry about this."

"It's okay," said Chloe. "Thank you for the phone case anyway. That was really sweet of you."

"Phone case? What phone case?" Felix asked, looking surprised.

"The phone case. You know, the one you bought for me?" Chloe asked

"Oh yeah, the phone case," Felix said, masking his confusion with a smile. "It's no bother," he added while scratching the back of his head and laugh nervously.

Chloe stared at him for a while "Okay?"

After a while of reminiscing old times, Felix excused himself for a few minutes, giving Chloe some alone time.

She hated this date.

She expected to go to a Chinese restaurant and have a few dumplings and soy sauce. Instead, she was having a strawberry milk shake, and could've sworn she saw an ant or two in it.

She soon regretted drinking it as she felt sick in the stomach. She could feel the bile rushing up to her throat and immediately, she made for the bathroom. When she found out that the bathroom for boys and girls were the same, she almost scoffed. Typical.

But she didn't wait to complain, but ran inside. 

And what she saw made all the vomit go back into her system.