Catching up

See, the thing with Amira was, she didn't give a fuck, well, unless she was around ashtray. Around the public, people she didn't care about, she was careless, ruthless, she was a bitch, learned from mads I guess, yet, around ashtray, she seemed to soften, she seemed to care more, she was kind and sweet and cuddly. Funny thing about her, she never cries, well, I've only seen her cry once, it was when he parents were having an intense argument over whatever and Nate was being a dick, she's not very good with emotions.

But, who am I to talk, I'm not either.

Fez barged into the room, startling me, but not ash, he just simply turned around and looked at his older brother. He hummed and moved so he was standing between my legs, facing his back to me. Fez paused for a second and hesitated before he spoke in his raspy voice.

"Uh, ash, we got that ting tomorrow, you can bring lil ma."  Ash nodded at him and fez soon left the room, causing ash to sigh and rest his head back on my shoulder. I had dozed off a bit, staring at the floor and letting myself day dream. Ash rubbed his hand up and down my leg comfortingly as I smiled and snapped out of it, I kissed his head and played with his short hair. I felt him relax and hum.

"What's tomorrow?" I questioned him and held him close to me.

"Nothing ma, you don't need to worry about it." I simply nodded at him and turned him around. I cupped his cheeks and stroked my thumbs over his tattoos. "I like these." There was one on one side with the initials AS, and the other side AN, with a heart around it. My own cheeks went red at the sight of my initials on him. I giggled and could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Thanks doll." My lips curved into a small smile at the other new nickname. "Can I get one?" He hummed, rather surprised, he nodded and placed his hands back on my hips, rubbing circles with his thumbs.

"Sure ma, where you want it?"

I thought for a second before I stood up, pulling my jeans down a bit so my v-line was showing. I traced my finger across one side. "I want ash written here, with a bunch of hearts around it." I looked up as he smiled, I melted immediately and pulled my jeans back up. My hands moved to poke his dimples. He gently swatted my hand away.

"I'll go get the stuff now, you wait here ma." I nodded and hummed, moved to look in the microwave. Ash left and I opened it. I got 100 bucks out of my pocket, left it on the top of the microwave and took some molly and weed out. I grabbed the blunt, lit it, put it to my mouth and inhaled the bitter scent. Soon enough, I had gotten high off weed, my eyes half open, eyelashes batted at the ceiling, the room was spinning slightly. I hummed, I hadn't been high in ages and it felt good. I walked over to the seat to sit down and pulled my jeans down a bit more so it would be easier for ash to get to the correct place.

Ash strolled back in with a bunch of stuff, placing it down and furrowing his eyebrows. He glanced at me and rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner that I was high. He then set the stuff up, grabbing his tattoo gun. He went down on his knees and cleaned the area, dipping the needle bit it some ink. I gulped and looked down at him, putting the blunt back to my lips. When I felt a sharp pain, I hissed and tried not to move away. He didn't stop, knowing I was okay, I'm thankful he didn't stop or it would have dragged it out. He wiped the ink every now and then, his face concentrated on what he was doing.

After 10 painful long minutes, he was done and wrapping it around in something I was too high to know what it was at the time. I stood up and winced slightly, moving to look in the mirror, he stood behind me, holding my waist. "You like it?"

"I love it ash." He smiled and then looked outside, a lot of time had passed. He took my hand, grabbed all my shit and led me out of the shop, fez had already left which left ash to lock up, which he did. He hummed and shut the shop down, walking home with me. I looked around and shivered slightly at the winter breeze. We arrived at his house after some time and he walked in, my hand in his. He nodded at fez and I gave a small wave at him, he nodded back. I had forgotten what their house was like, it was warm, cosy and had a smell of drugs, which was comforting to me and soothed my nerves. We walked into ashtray's bedroom and I put my heels down. I pulled my jeans off and my top, moving to grab one of his hoodies. I took a plain black one and slipped it on, yawning. I hadn't even realised he had already changed and was waiting for me in bed.  I climbed onto his bed and crawled over, getting under the covers, I rested my head on his pillows, staring directly into his eyes. I simply hummed, my eyes slowly shutting. He pulled me close, my head was now resting on his shoulder and my arms holding onto him. His arms were snaked around my waist and I could already hear him asleep, and found it as my que to sleep as well. Tomorrow would be a long day..

Word count: 996