Ash please.

There's not much to say about ashtray, well aside from the fact that he's always on edge about things and has major trust issues.

Ashtray sat in his room, staring down at the floor as Amira tried to get his attention, he was overthinking once again, he tapped his finger against his cheek and furrowed his eyebrows. His grandma was getting really sick, like really sick, he didn't know what he would do if his grandma died, she was one person he really, really cared for and..loved even. He looked at Amira and sighed, standing up. Amira frowned and took his hands, pulling him close to her.

"Love, what's wrong?"

Ash stared down at the girl and played with her hair, resting his head on hers. "Just tired ma, really..fucking tired.." his voice cracked a bit, he was sad, he was so sad, he was also extremely exhausted, it was his turn to look after his grandma and seeing her get worst just honestly broke him down into a million pieces, he couldn't stand seeing it. Amira frowned even more and pulled the boy so he was laying down, she moved so she was laying in front of him and pulled his face into her chest. Ash tensed a bit, not liking the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable, but relaxed slowly. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into her boobs.

Amira had just been gently speaking to ash, telling him things he wanted to hear, like that she was his and he was hers, and she loved him and how handsome he was and no one could change her mind. He smiled a bit but it was hidden by his face being nuzzled into her, he played with the fabric of her shirt and struggled at keeping his eyes open. He didn't want to sleep, anything could happen to his grandma, absolutely anything could happen to her and he wouldn't be able to stop it. He just couldn't stop himself though, he closed his eyes for a second and was fast asleep in his girlfriends arms. Amira smiled and just held him, playing with his hair and kissing his face.

A few hours had passed..and like ash had predicted, something really bad had happened, fezco came rushing into the room, he was crying, he was shouting at Amira about what had happened, his grandma had...passed. Ash was still asleep, he didn't wanna wake up to this, it wasn't something that he wanted to happen, in fact he was dreading it. He slowly woke up, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, he was fezco and Amira both crying and looked confused. Fez cleared his throat and slowly walked over.

"Ash..uhm..grandma..she..passed." Ash sat there in shock, he froze and felt sick begin to rise in his throat, this had to be a dream, no, no, please it had to be, was all he could think. He never cried, never, but now, he had tears rolling down his cheeks, stinging his cold cheeks. He sniffled and shook his head.

"You're lying fez..you're fucking lying!" He shouted as he stood up and pushed his brother, fezco pulled ash into a hug and let tears run down his face. Although his grandma wasn't his actual one, she raised him, she took him in, this had hit him harder than anything else ever could. He pushed off fezco and fell back against the wall. He pulled his knees up and cried into them, he didn't want to look weak, he didn't want to cry, he didn't want to be comforted, but after all, he was just a kid. Amira got up and sat in front of him, pulling him close to her and gently shushing him.

"Shh, ash, it's okay..it's okay." She spoke in a soothing voice, causing ash to calm down a bit, he rested his face on her shoulder and tried to form words but couldn't. He looked up, seeing Lexi holding fezco as well, he just decided to let himself be a kid for a few hours, let his emotions get the better of him. He cried and cried, she really was gone then.

A few days had passed at this point, Ash wouldn't eat, shower, drink, smoke, nothing, this had really taken a number on him. Right now, he was laying in bed, the covers over his head as he held onto his pillow tighter than ever, almost like he was afraid to let go. As usual, fez walked in with some food, but and denied it, trying not to cry again, his cheeks hurt, his eyes were red and puffy and so was his nose. He sat up slowly but immediately slid back down to lay again, he was so exhausted, even though all he had been doing was sleeping. Amira gave fezco a worried look, fezco wasn't looking so good either, but then again, fezco knew it was going to happen, ash had an idea but didn't know for sure.

"Ash please..my love, you need to eat something." Ash just stared at her helplessly, shaking his head and looking away, he knew he needed this one thing though, weed. He got up, out of bed, even though he wanted to lay down so bad and moved to look for it. He found a blunt laying around and grabbed it, putting it to his lips, he inhaled the smoke and felt his worried all wash away. This may seem like a bad thing, but it was actually good, him being high got him to eat, shower, and even sleep. Amira sighed and rubbed his back as he slept, she admired his face, he looked so worn out from everything, she just wanted her hardcore, drug dealing boyfriend back, she hated seeing him in this state.

She pushed away from him and sat up, running her fingers through his short hair, she kissed his head and stood up, walking out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Fuck ash, please be better soon."

OKAY IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET OUT, IM WORKING ON TWO OTHER BOOKS FOR YALL ATM-
HAPPY READING:
Word count: 1040