Healing.

Ashtray sighed as he laid on his bed, fezco sitting at the end and rambling about how he loved Lexi so much and how he found the one. Ashtray was happy his brother had found someone finally, he wouldn't be alone and he was finally happy. Ashtray smiled and chuckled, sitting up slowly, looking at fez.

"That's great man, really, she's the one for you fosho." Ashtray nodded in agreement and took the blunt out of fezcos hands, breathing in the smoke and inhaling it. He slowly blew it out and passed it back to fezco who smiled at him and moved so he was laying next to him.

"Yknow man, I'm so grateful for you, I love you man."

Ashtray hummed and laid back again, looking at the ceiling and smiling at that, usually he would find it cheesy but right now, in the moment, he loved when him and fez bonded.

"I love you too bro, dunno what I would do without you."

Ashtray laughed softly and looked over at him, fezco looking back and passing the blunt to him, he breathed it in and hummed.

"Honestly, I'm still pissed as fuck I can't do shit because of my stitches."

Fezco nodded and chuckled, he shrugged and stretched.

"That's the fun of being stabbed brother."

"I'm gonna get Nate back for that, I didn't even say anything and he just linger forward and stabbed me, like what the fuck!?" He sighed and rubbed his head, sitting up. He got off the bed and grabbed his phone, texting Amira.

"Lexi coming over?"

"Yeah mannn..she's like, coming to Netflix and chill if you know what I mean." Fezco laughed and winked.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be out of the house for that shit, I'm being forced to go to Maddys house and hang out there cause Amira is there." He rolled his eyes.

Fezco shrugged and stood up. "Cant be that bad ash, just make some friends or sumin." Fezco left.

"Make friends, whatever." Ash mimicked and stood up, checking the time before putting his shoes on. He put his hoodie on that was matching with his sweatpants and put his silver chain on. He sighed and grabbed his keys, shoving them into his pocket. He walked out of his room and watched as Lexi walked in the house, he nodded at her and gave a small, half-hearted smile, looking down as he walked out. He shut the door behind him and started making his way to maddys house.

Ashtray put his headphones in and sighed, closing his eyes for a quick minutes before he let the music play. He walked down the road and looked around, he hadn't been out in a while, he really, honestly didn't wanna go here, he just wanted to spend time with Amira but she wanted him to meet them and all that bullshit. He kicked a few rocks as he walked and soon stopped at maddys house, looking at it before groaning and taking his earphones out. He moved to knock on the door, rocking back and forth on his heels.

Maddy opened the door and ashtrays eyes widened as he saw Nate fucking jacobs standing there. Was he shocked? Yes. Was he scared? Fucking hell, he was scared, but more pissed off than ever. Nate flashed a smirk at the boy who just looked down, he knew better than to rat him out in front of everyone. He walked into the house and moved to find Amira, ignoring Nate, he really didn't feel like getting stabbed again. He soon found Amira and immediately pulled her into a hug, wrapping his arms around her. She smiled and hugged back, kissing his cheek.

"Hey love, are you feeling better?" Ashtray just nodded, he could feel nate eyes burning a hole into the back of his head, he shivered and held onto Amira tighter. After a few minutes, he let go and walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water, hearing maddy and Amira, plus Cassie upstairs, blasting some music. He sighed and felt someone place a hand on his shoulder, his head turned around as he saw Nate, he sneered at him and looked down at his hand, which was flashing a knife. Ashtray had enough, he grabbed the glass he was using, swung round and smashed it over his head, kicking the knife away from him.

"Why the fuck are you trying to stab me again!?" He shouted and placed his foot on his chest, applying pressure so he couldn't get up.

"I ain't fucking done anything man, just because I'm dating yo fine ass sister, gives you no right to stab me!" Everyone was watching, Amira was shocked, she was beyond angry at Nate, maddy looked like she was about to cry but also kill Nate and Cassie quickly ran towards them and shoved ashtray off Nate, leaning down to help him up. Ashtray growled  in response, and quickly dived for the knife that Nate also went to grab, oh shit. Everyone immediately heard a tear, his god damn stitches. He grabbed the knife anyway and groaned in pain, kicking Nate away from him, he clutched his stomach and put his head back.

"What the fuck Cassie!?" Maddy exclaimed as Amira quickly went down next to her boyfriend. She lifted his shirt up and hissed slightly, looking around for the medkit. There was smashed glass everywhere, Nate and ashtray made eye contact and Nate picked up some glass, attempting to ram it in his wound, maddy stopping him by kicking him where it hurts. Maddy dragged Nate out of her house and ran back to help out.

"Fucking hell man, I just got these re done." He groaned as Amira began to re do the stitches, which was a real pain in the ass. Maddy was screaming at Cassie and as soon as they were done with the stitches, ash stood up. Maddy composed herself before she looked at ashtray.

"Can I paint your nails?" He nearly just got stabbed again, what the fuck?

Enjoy ;)
Word count; 1019