Chapter 4: Doggy..?

Me and Doggy were sheltered in a forest closer to the city..we took groceries from there and soon after we came back..that forest was completely deserted.We talked for days in the forest, about what we'll do when it's over. Doggy said he would like to travel south someday and visit ancient monuments and ruins.

And then we went to sleep, But in the middle of the night..I woke up to a doggy barking noise, along with a..bottle falling to the floor. and when i woke up, to my surprise..where doggy was sleeping right next door there was a small potion, then i tried to look for him in the whole forest, and.. i had found him, but he was very different.. he holding an ax in his hand..he had different eyes..and was very hostile..i soon thought he was one of the infected..and unfortunately i accepted defeat, doggy was infected.I'm so sad to know that I lost my only friend, he gave me advice..He helped me..Ah doggy..I will miss him, My Friend. Even if I don't find out who or why they did this to you...I will always remember the times we spent together.

As I was leaving, I saw a radio lying on the floor, and it was on..that's when I heard a strange voice coming out of the radio..this radio influenced me to go to a place where her friend was trapped, so I didn't have any more nothing to do.

I prepared my potential and courage..and went to rescue her.