Chapter 27: The Crystal of doom

TIO and his sentries, went down to the city..and went to my body to get the crystal..All their power was being consumed..sentinels invaded houses...it frightened people...it was like a nightmare. Until then, they reached the North, and there I was... I saw myself lying on the ground.

TIO- haha! Finally...

The sentries leaned against the crystal, and he began to float...and TIO was getting closer and closer to him..and the closer he got, the more frightened the city was, until he leaned against the crystal.

Purple smoke came out of the crystal, TIO started to have...powers, he started acting strange, and soon after..the smoke below, and he..got a frightening appearance, spikes on his arms, and a Purple eye.

Soon after that he went to each location to tame beasts of his appearance and with that..he became very strong and protected

He began to have supernatural powers, he transformed into reptiles very similar to his appearance..he became more powerful than ever..all the sentries bowed before him..as if he were the King himself on earth, he had put the crystal in your heart. We all watched that moment..we were afraid, but it didn't let us down, because we knew we had powers too..Then I overheard a conversation between him and a loyal sentry:

TIO - Sentinel!

Sentinel- Greetings!

TIO- When we get to my kingdom..make those miserable ones, one of us..

Sentinels- All at your command, Your Majesty.

TIO- Let's see who will laugh now...Philip.

I got scared, and we started to hide. They had arrived at the castle, and some of their sentries noticed that we were gone.

TIO- Ugh... bring me, Philip!

After a few minutes, the sentries picked me up, and brought me to TIO.

Philip - What do you want...

TIO- You can play the hero of the story, but... there's something much worse next..

TIO- Your life is at stake... if you lose it, ALL THIS will be real..

TIO- Look at me now..I got what I wanted..now..you will regret it..

Philip - Never!!!

TIO- Are you challenging me?

Philip- I wouldn't be challenging you..but I'm calling you to battle..

TIO was laughing with his evil laugh, asking:

TIO- And what are you going to do?

TIO- You're just a dirty little policeman, who wasn't even born to be a hero of this land..

Philip- But my goal here...is not to be a hero...my goal...is to stop you...

What TIO didn't know, was that Willow, Pony, Tigry and I made a plan..and right after my message..we fought him..