Chapter 12: Revelation

Mr P- I don't understand why you're still chasing me..you're just as stubborn as I was when I tried to save my wife..now I'm going to stop you, the same way I would have stopped myself!

He was on the edge of his insanity, he even went so far as to attack us, was he thinking we were...memories? because before he never had this intention of attacking me or Bunny at the beginning of all this.I thought it best to take a bomb and blow up the place, to make Mr P see what's in front of him, since words weren't good for anything.I had seen a paper that said about a substance 128 that was being tested by some scientists..was it a potion that caused all this?? Mr P was being protected by another type of person or robot, but for some reason he wasn't being attacked by him. when i got the bomb i decided to put it in the middle of the map and when i put it..georgie was gone, the whole place was distorted. and there..Bunny and doggy were all transparent and black...just like the apparition I witnessed earlier.all the places I had visited..were there..I didn't understand how it happened; But I know I needed to stop him with something..until I still had that picture with me..then I gave him the picture..and everything went dark, he was weak..very, very weak..

Mr P- I'm-I'm sorry..I didn't know what I was doing..I..I felt like I was being haunted by this..I'm sorry..

Georgie- Finally you know we are real! now..need to know...WHY DID YOU HURT MY FAMILY?

Mr P- I'll tell you the whole truth, but if you don't want to hear it..I understand..

Lipe- We are listening to you Mr P, as well as if we understand better..we will be forgiving you.

Mr P- It all started when..My wife had linnaeoma disease..so I invested more than 40% of my bank funds to found laboratories to develop the cure..I decided to call volunteers to test the cure..so. .The piggy family accepted the proposal, along with Bunny and sheepy..they all took the cure, and returned home..I gave the potion to my wife, thinking that this potion would be the cure for it..but it just ended. getting worse..previously, all the results were going well, until in a few hours..the piggy family started to become hostile, as the newspapers commented..then everyone started getting infected since then..and I blame myself for this..I blame myself for 

having infected my wife and everyone..even you, Lipe..

Lipe- What are you saying about me being infected..?

Mr P- It doesn't matter now, since I've already told my sad story..so you can leave..

georgie- I'm sorry Mr P..even though I hated you for hurting my family..now I recognize that you did wrong trying to do right..

Mr P- you're right little man..now..you need to get out of here..I'll take care of these infected as long as I can..

Lipe-Se take care Mr P..we will miss you..

I left there with Georgie with a feeling of sadness..and worry..we wouldn't know if Mr P would be okay..but at least we're alive, and he told us the truth..When we left the lab..Pony and zizzy had already eliminated all the infected! so we started 

talking:

Pony- Ah! Good thing they're alive, how were they there?

Lipe- Mr P now recognizes that he was wrong..he told us the whole truth.

Zizzy- I'm glad it got resolved.

and everyone was silent for a while until pony boldly asked..

Pony- Sorry to interrupt the moment but..what do we do now?

Georgie seemed to lighten up as she made that answer..

Georgie- How about we rescue the cure and save everyone?

Lipe- Good idea georgie, but I think it's a bit early for that..how about we wait longer?

Georgie - Okay!

So we all go back to the safe place..take care of the infected out there..and meet new people! 

Mimi and Giraffy. we stayed there until then..but i never understood what that thing meant by..your plan X..

???-...

???- it seems that everything is fine now..

???-...

???- when all memories are ready..we can start practicing our plan..

???- LET MY SENTINELS RISE!!!!

???- Now...let's see who wins in this battle..an immune won't beat me..and never will..hehehehehe..