Chapter 14: The radio is working!

Zizzy- Pony, and Philip. were at the store, and our goal was to get drums, like mimi told us to do.

Pony- Understood.

Philip- Understood.

We split up to search the entire store for batteries and..to our surprise, we spotted an infected..he had a stick in his hand..do they always have eyes so the same as the insides?

Philip Pony! can you push that shelf?

Pony- Yes I can, I just need a carrot for more energy..

Philip-...it's for now.

I got the carrot for Pony and he had pushed the shelf, it seems now my friend does everything for reward, that makes the being funny.

Pony- Oh no..we need a ladder to climb it..

Philip- Or can you climb me and get the batteries?

Pony-..Good Idea.

So we took all 2 drums and distributed Zizzy's hands.

Zizzy- Let's go!! we can get out of here.

So we all left the store.

We go back to the safe place and give Mimi the batteries to turn on the radio. But when she started to call..a few minutes passed and nothing, until at one point the radio responded with a message.

???- Hello.. who's talking?

Mimi- Somos o Lugar seguro, eu liguei este radio para descobrir se havia algum sobrevivente.

???-ah of course!

???-Meet us at the old oak.

The Radio had said 3 sentences and then hung up, everyone was suspicious of this message, and no one knew that zee was spying on us..why?