Act two, annoying.

| Carlos Madrigal

— ✧ —

"Ah, tonto, it's quite a surprise to see you here."

Carlos Madrigal popped up infront of you with the same taunting and obnoxious smirk on his face that you have grown to hate.

He's the only Madrigal that you hated seeing or to be around with because he loves seeing you scowl, frown and cry.

He will do anything and everything just to pissed you off, he'll scare anyone just to have what he wants so he can use those things to frighten you until you're cowering on a corner.

He would gladly do anything just to see you cry to your parents, he would do everything in his power to have you quivering in your home out of fear and shock.

In short, he's a total jerk.

"Fuck off, Carlos." You scowled, walking past the smirking Madrigal with so much sass on your tone and every steps.

Carlos didn't hesitate to quickly follow after you, the smirk in his face only widened when you stopped infront of the apple stand of Señor Osvaldo. He love the old man so much, he love seeing him get red because of anger and shame, seeing him scowl at him with so much hate had always fuel his adrenaline to do it more.

But for some reason, he love seeing you get pissed off than anyone else.

Carlos stared at the back of your head, his eyebrows raised in amusement and confusion as you ignored his presence.

He watched as you smiled down at the little kids who greeted you on your way to your destination, although he has no idea where you are going, that still wouldn't stop him from annoying the shit out of you.

"Hey, tonto," The male called out and walked beside you, his eyes flickered to examine your sour expression which made his heart beat happily inside his chest.

"Getting on your nerves yet?" He smirked, taunting for you to yell and cause a scene in the middle of the bustling crowds.

You released a sigh and swerve to the left and picked up a pebble from the ground before quickly turning around.

Carlos blinked slowly as he saw you reeled your arm back then threw the pebble on his head, the slight sting on head caused for him to hissed out in pain as he hollered back to grab the forming bump on his head.

He expected you to cuss him out but you didn't say anything and just rolled your eyes before walking away from the pained man who leaned on the nearest pillar to support his weight.

His lips curled up in a smug and happy grin while his eyes followed your retreating figure towards the magical house on the hill.

She's still naive and adorable just like before. Carlos mused in his thoughts before walking off to follow you again.

That's right, if annoying and bothering will make you look at him then he will gladly do it.

You never bat him an eye when he's around the town so he has no choice but to follow you around every day while making sure to taunt and disturb you on everything you do just so you can notice his presence.

Annoying you is the only way that will make you look at him, that's why he has grown to love the scornful and sour expression on your face.