Act seven, still.

|Camilo Madrigal

— ✧ —

"Goodnight, Dolores!" You yelled after the sister of your boyfriend.

The woman giggled and wave her hand before walking inside of bedroom.

"Did you seriously stay with mi hermana to just gossip and not spend time with me?" The familiar sulking voice of your lover spoke behind you.

You blinked slowly and raised an eyebrow as you turn your head to look at the shapeshifter's face, his cheeks are puffed out, eyebrows furrowed and hazel eyes squinted on a lighthearted glare along with the pout on his lips.

His face is contorted in a slight scowl but still looking precious nonetheless.

"Aww, you look so adorable." You cooed sweetly, unable to control yourself from engulfing his form in a warm hug as you pepper his face with kisses.

"I'm still mad!" Your shapeshifter huffed, but didn't waste anytime to wrap his arms around your waist and pull you closer to him.

You breath out a chuckle before pressing your lips on his.

Camilo didn't expect it and couldn't stop himself from visibly melting from the warmth and comfort your body give him, the reassurance and love that your kiss gave him made him feel at ease.

He couldn't return the kiss because as soon as you pressed your lips on him, you quickly pulled away. A playful and pointed look on your face as you snicker at him.

"Are you still mad?" You asked, pulling your body away from him.

He opened his mouth, ready to whine and scold you because your warmth left him but he immediately closed his lips when your hand slipped on his.

You locked your fingers with his and tug him towards his bedroom.

Just then, he realized that the two of you are still standing on the second floor's hallway and couldn't help but feel shy at the sudden realization.

He can't believe himself that he was about to whine in this kind of place, he's thankful that you saved him from his own embarrassment.

"I am still mad." He answered your previous question as he got pulled inside his bedroom, he heard you closed and lock the door before he got dragged towards his bed.

"But a cuddle session can make up for it." He informed you.

"Sureeeee, cuddle session it is!" You chirped quite happily while pulling him down towards his own bed.

— ✧ —

The two of you ended up falling asleep after you told him about your day. He became stubborn and doesn't want to tell you about his day before insisting that you should tell him about yours instead.

It is now midnight with the beautiful and dazzling moon peaked through the white and puffy clouds in the sky.

Camilo's arms are around your waist, hugging you loosely but closely while his leg is on your legs which is curled up against his.

He was sleeping soundly, a quiet snores here and there as it resonated in the air.

He jolt awake when he felt the love of his life push his legs away, your arms also retracted away from his torso and you also turned around to cuddle the nearest cold and soft pillow to you.

His hazel eyes went wide.

"M-mi amor?" He whispered, his hand grasping your elbow.

You didn't budge from your position, in fact, you curled up even closer to the coldness of the pillow which made Camilo puff an air through his nose.

He decided to sit up and goes to the other side of the bed where he could see you facing him.

He pursed his lips and started caressing your hair out of sadness before trailing his hand down with his finger unconsious poke your cheek.

You furrowed your brows in your sleep and it made him snap out of his saddened daze, seeing that it took a reaction from you, he let out a sigh before poking your cheek again. 

"Mi vida." He called out.

"Mi amor?" He called out once again while giving your cheek another poke.

You stirred in your sleep and pushed his hand away, the shapeshifter let out a gasp by the sudden action.

"Mi corazon!" He whisper-shouted, desperation dripping from his voice which made it almost sound like he was whining.

The loudness of your boyfriend had abruptly woke you up, you were having a good dream— you were almost at the good part but someone decided to wake up.

Your face contorted in a frown and sat up, you were ready to throw profanities at the person who interrupted your happy ever after with the love of your life in your dream but when the face of the person in your dream entered your view— your frown quickly morphed into a surprise one.

"Why— why are you awake?" You asked, confuse and astonish at the fact that your lover is awake in the middle of the night.

Your eyes glanced at his bedroom window, the moon is high up in the dark sky so you knew that it wasn't pass three am yet.

"About that.." You looked back at your boyfriend and saw that he was staring at you with sadness in his hazel eyes.

You scoot closer to him, dropping the pillow in the process and you gently wrap your arms around his torso.

Your boyfriend huffed while encircling his arms around your waist and pull you closer to his body, his lips pursed as he locked you in a warm and tight embrace.

"I was just wondering if you still love me?" Camilo mumbled, his eyes glistened with tears and he buried his face on your hair to stop himself from crying.

"What?" You blurted out in shock, "What made you think that? Of course I still love you. I will always love you and I won't stop from doing it so don't think negatively, okay?"

He pulled his face away, his tears finally streaming down in his freckled cheeks and his lips quivered ever so slightly.

"Then why did you push my leg? You pulled away from my hug and turn away from me just to hug my pillow!" Camilo whined with his tears cascading his cheeks even more, "I don't know if you still love me like how much you have love me before."

He sniffed, his arms tightening around you and pulling you closer as he lock you in place, scared that you'll slip away from him.

"I can't believe that you pushed my hand away too, do you still love me? Do you? Really?"

You heaved out a sighed, eyes closing in exhaustion and sleepiness. You're too tired to deal with him at the moment but you wouldn't leave him in that state.

You wondered how you got together with a dramatic, clingy and overly stubborn man yet you never regret your decision, he is still your adorable shapeshifter.

But for now, you need to calm him down.