Time capsule, Luisa.

You let out a hum of approval when your eyes landed on the school gate that is wide open.

You walked inside the private property of Mirabel Madrigal, your best friend for six years at most since she was younger than you for four years but the age gap didn't really effect your friendship with the younger lady.

You didn't want to come back to the school because you know that you left an embarrassing letter for yourself.

The memories of yourself and the people you have met before began to flood your mind as you walked through the corridor full of former students of the school. They are crowding the hall but none of them seem to mind it because all of them have smiles on their faces.

You can feel a small smile crept to your face as well when you watched as the two women hugged each other tightly, squealing and rambling to each other as soon as they let go.

Your averted your gaze away from them continued your walk towards your classroom, the walking pace you had earlier got a little faster as you got eager slightly to read the contents of the letter.

Yes, you felt embarrassed by writing that letter.
Yes, that letter were filled to the brim with your genuine feelings.
Yes, it is written by your lovesick fool self from ten years ago.
Yes, you might have ended up confessing about your feelings in that old piece of paper.

That's why you don't wanna come back to read what you have written inside it but your curiosity got the best of you so your feet literally started dragging you faster towards your classroom.

One of your former classmate had left a message in the group chat and said that they brought the capsule inside the classroom, it was hot outside so they decided to open the large metal box inside instead.

No one disagreed with this that's why you're heading towards the particular room.

"Woahhh, (name)! You made it!" One of your former classmate exclaimed in happiness when she saw your figure that just got inside.

You gave her a polite smile before walking towards the male who is sitting in front of the teacher's desk in front, he waved at you before glancing back at everyone in the room.

"Are we all here?" He asked, a grin slowly forming in his lips when he received a chorus of agreement from everyone including you.

He carefully grasp the lid of the box and pried it open. All of you waited patiently for him to give out the valuable items that all of you had left behind for your future selves.

"You left a letter for yourself, (name)?" He raised an eyebrow as he handed the envelope towards you.

You sheepishly nodded your head and took away the piece of flimsy paper from his grasp before walking out of the classroom. You don't know if your social bar would make it through the end of the day so you have to go away from the school before someone bump into you—

"Mierda! Lo siento! Are you okay? I'm so sorr—" The person who bumped into quite harshly stopped from talking when she saw your face.

Your vision were slightly blurred because of the impact that shook your head, the person's arm or shoulder is hard as a rock that it gave you a headache.

You let out a pained groan and grumbled under your breath as you let go of the envelope from your hand, it fell on the floor and the person quickly bent down to pick it up but the paper inside it slid out of the envelope.

The person chase after it and grasp the material carefully, afraid of ripping it under her strong grip and upon from being careful a little too much, she ended up opening the paper.

Her eyes widened as her dark orbs scanned across the paper while reading the words after words, the longer she read, the red hue on her cheeks became apparent.

Dear future me,

I wonder what are you looking at right now? Because right now, as I write this letter. I'm looking at the love of my life— Luisa Madrigal.

She is busy helping our coach on cleaning up the balls from the gym, I was supposed to be helping them but I ended up injuring myself and broke my ankle in the process of chasing a stray ball.

Luisa saw me and scolded me for not being careful enough before taking care of me! Isn't she so sweet and thoughtful? I was persistent to help her at first but she insisted for me to just sit on the bench and wait for her.

She caressed my cheeks and ruffled my hair, I swear my heart would burst out of my chest so I decided to take her offer by taking a seat on the bench in front of the gym's entrance.

I love that thoughtful, caring, sincere and kind lady. She was always there to help me when I need a hand, she was also there when I was feeling afraid and anxious that's why I couldn't help but fall in love as we continue to talk to each other. 

I know it was bad of me to feel this way but I can't help it. I ended up loving everything about her.

Her smile, her laugh, her helpful mannerism, her optimistic yet understanding personality.

I love everything about her, even her flaws.
That's why, if you are still harboring feelings for Luisa, can you do me a favor and confess to her?

I know I'm gonna regret not telling my feelings for her but I'd rather stay quiet than ruin the friendship we have, but you are older, matured and more understanding.

Please handle this situation if you are still having this kind of trouble in the future.

Past me,
(Name).

You fell in love with Luisa? You loved her all along when the two of you were still high school students? You loved her that much that you left a letter for your future self so you can handle things more maturely?

The woman couldn't believe it, the person she had taken an interest ten years ago had loved her for who she is and she was too dense to notice it.

But now that you are here, right in front of her. She wouldn't dare waste this chance of making you love her again if she can, she wouldn't dare miss this chance to love you freely too because that was her only regret for the past ten years.

She regret not confessing her feelings for you, that's why she'll make up all the wasted time with you if you'll give her a chance.

So.. Will you give Luisa a chance?