-› Time capsule.

Modern AU.
—› ft. Isabella, Luisa, and Camilo.

I couldn't put the other characters because I ran out of ideas how to make them interact with you so I'm sorry.

Keep it in mind that this is still a oneshot!
The continuation will be posted randomly.

This is your last month in Encanto high school.
The last month that you'll see the person you have grown to love throughout the four years you spent in the prestigious high school.

You started liking that person when they bumped into you in the hallway, you were carrying a couple of heavy books and they offered you a hand to help you carry those books to the library.

You swore that your breath got taken away when they gave you a reassuring and friendly smile to ease your stiff nerves, to your surprise, it did work and to add it up more, they even took most of the books from your grasp.

Since that day, you have been acquittance to them and you didn't know if you can call them your friend because they are somehow popular in your school because of the fact that they are a grandchild of the headmaster— the principal of the school.

They would hang out with you but you knew that they are getting busy too.

"I know what to do." Alma smiled widely with shine of excitement on her eyes, "Why don't we all make a time capsule? We'll put something valuable to us in a box and then we'll bury it on the ground."

The students started to whispers to their friends upon hearing the headmaster's words then she cleared her throat which caught the attention of the students once more.

"All of you will have to come back here after ten years." She mused with a slight amusement evident on her voice before continuing, "All of you might forget what you left in the box but I'm pretty sure that your classmates and friends wouldn't forget about you."

"We'll have a reunion every ten years! For those graduated students who succeeded and stayed strong despite all the stress and trouble in their life!" The old woman exclaimed which earned an applause from the students.

Now that the assembly is done, you couldn't help but be curious on what the person you love would leave behind in their class's box.

— ✧ —

Your feet carried your weight around the empty hallway of the school.

The students have gathered at the back of the school to drop their valuable items inside of the box and you might be wondering what you have in mind to leave for your future self?

It might not be special or grand like what your classmates items but the flimsy papers in your hand is full of your thoughts and feeling. It just a letter for your future self but you're sure as hell that it is important to you.

The letters are full of your genuine feelings towards for a certain someone, you don't know how you would confess to them so you decided to just leave a letter for your future self. You know that you will be more mature and will be able to handle it properly.

Maybe, when the time is right, some time or someday in the future, your decision might change but you can't be too sure, that's why you'll have to leave a letter for your future self.

Just as you were about to step outside.

The person who you have grown to love had called out to you in a hurry, their eyes sparkling in delight when they landed on your figure and their lips curled in a cheery smile.

Your heart skipped a beat, beating faster and rougher inside your chest as they have managed to steal your breath away from you just by smiling towards you.

"What would you leave for your future self?" Pure and innocent curiosity was displayed on their beautiful and godly features while stealthily making their way towards you.

"A letter about my future job." You gave them a smile as you lie through your teeth.

You know damn well that it wasn't about that but you don't want them to know so you have to lie, it may have left a bitter taste in your mouth but it's better than to let them know.

"Ah." They pursed their lips and nodded their head to show you that they understood. "What's the content of the other letter then?"

You blinked and glanced down in your hand while staring at the envelope that is colored after their favorite.

"Just some.. Notes." You smiled and lied once again.