1

None pov :

Time skip after 2 years :

Secretary : Sir . Are you ready for your next meeting ???

A drunk man and the Ceo of the company now flickered the ashes of his cigarettes and then ordered in a deep tone  while biting on the edge of  his cigarettes.

Mn : No .
Cancel them.

The secretary who was standing before the door with a meeting related files on her hands, now got shook by Mns such unexpected response. 

So she tried to but in by saying something,

Secretary: B-but sir .  ( Cut off by Mn)

Mn : (coldly glared at his secretary and again ordered in a deep tone)
Get out Lia. ( Smoked one more time and then said ).
Let me be in peace.

The secretary Lia felt so humiliated and also worried by seeing Mns such unexpected response and behaviors . 

Now it's been almost a year , since when Lia noticed Mns these kind of awkward and unexpected behaviors. 
Since last one year , everyone in the company noticed how their Ceo acts around them and how undedicated he had become towards his responsibilities..

From the last one year , often Mn had cancelled so many important meetings like this for no reason and had caused a big troubles for himself.

He had now almost drowned his own company ..

Finally the secretary awkwardly left the spot without saying anything.

Mn carelessly looked away and then smoked again  ..
He threw out his finished cigarettes and then grabbed another one.

He then checked his phone to check the time since he had to pick up his younger son from the school. 

Mn found that he again lost the track of his time and  its already 10 minutes late for his son's school recession. 

He sighed softly and grabbed his ligters and keys ..

And then finally he went out of his office to pick up his son from the school. 

Time skip at Shiwoo's school:

Shiwoo was impatiently waiting for his father to receive him from the school. 
And finally his eyes lit up a bit and a sigh of relief came out of his mouth by seeing his father's car already arrived on the spot. 

He now walked ahead to his father's car. 

Mn came out of the car and now threw out the another last finished cigarettes from his hand.. 

He now looked ahead and softly greeted his little son,

Mn : Hey love .

Shiwoo:( only upsetly looked away from Mn and directly got inside the car )

Mn :( got surprised by seeing his son's upset reaction and now he also hopped back to his car )

Mn now started the engine of his car and then asked his upset son in a soft yet casual tone ,

Mn : What happened love ?
Why are looking so upset??

Shiwoo : ( only sighed sadly and replied in an upset tone )
It's nothing papa.
You  just continue your driving..

Mn : ( started his driving and again asked )
Ok..
Now tell me love. 
What's wrong??( Asked in a little bit concerned tone )

Shiwoo :( sighed at his stubborn father and then said )
Papa.
Why didn't stop your smoking yet ?