3

None pov :

Mn kept quiet only and continued to listen to Yg..

Yg : You better move on from me ,Mn.
I think it'll be the best decision for you .. ( said for the last time)

Mn ,who was just being quiet till then ,now suddenly started the engine of the car again and then asked ,

Mn : Tell me your husband's current address??

Yg :( got shook hearing Mns sudden demands & now he looked back at Mn in disbelief)
What??

Mn :( growled now )
I said tell me your husband's fucking current address , right now !!!

Yg : ( got more shook seeing the mad and super stubborn Mn and now he growled back )
Mn . You fucking need to calm yourself down now. 
You're getting hyper again..

Mn : ( shouted back )
I'm already calmed down,Ayan's mum .
Now tell me that fucking address.. !!!!

Yg :( looked back at Mn in disbelief and now madly shouted back )
Mn.
Stop.
Fucking move on from me. !!

Mn: No .. I won't.. ( growled more )

Yg : Mn.. If you don't.. ( cut off by Mn suddenly doing something)

Mn went near Yg and uncuffed the handcuffs from Ygs hands  ..
Then he pulled Yg on his lap and grabbed on Ygs waist firmly. 
..
Yg got seriously shocked  ..

Mn now put Ygs one hand over his head and then again growled with his broken tone  . 

Mn :Now tell me Mr .Min Yg  ..
Tell me that you don't love me now. 
Swear on me and tell me before my face that ,you really moved on from me ..
I swear, I'll leave you right here ,Min Yg ,if you tell it right now by swearing on me. .

Yg : ( heart started to beat super fast for suddenly feeling so tensed and restless)

Mn : ( looked at Ygs deeply and begged )
Swear on me ,Yg .

Yg suddenly got an idea and now he started to utilize that. 
He punched and again pushed Mn back and was about to run away but got immediately hold back by Mn quickly grabbing his wrist.

Mn : N-no..
You can't leave me ,Yg.
You can't. 
I won't let you to leave me again, Yg.  ( Firmly hold on Ygs wrist back )

Yg tried to get out of Mns firm grip and now he suddenly noticed the knife 🔪 before him that Mn brought with him during nabbing him. 

Yg doesn't want to hurt Mn right now . 
But for his own safety and thinking about Mns bright future ,Yg grabbed the knife and and ran it arbitrarily through Mns hand. 

Mn immediately groaned in pain but still he didn't left Ygs hands.

He again pulled Yg near by pulling Ygs waist by his other free hand.

Yg got shocked and both desperate by seeing Mns desperate actions .

And so now to get himself out of Mns grip , this time ,Yg was about to stab on Mns thighs but got mistakenly stabbed on Mns stomach for Mn being moving too much. 

Yg exactly didn't noticed where he had stabbed..

He was just moving and trying to get away from Mn in his own way. 

Mns flinched his eyes hard and again groaned in pain more loudly but still didn't decided to at least let Yg move away from him a bit. 

Mn pulled Yg more towards him and forcefully pulled Yg over his lap.