8

Time Skip After Someday:

Mn kept Yg's words. He never tried to make any further mistakes by breaking Yg's further rules. Besides how will he break the rules, when he's always being monitored by Yg's men and Yg.

Yg had set  CCTV cameras throughout Mn's office room, meeting room, whole house , at every corner just to monitor Mn's every move.

Mn is very aware of this, so he never dared to make any wrong move.

On one hand, Mn was feeling relieved that because of this he doesn't have to worry about getting misunderstood by Yg since Hb also knows about the setting of CCTV cameras throughout the house. So he won't try to seduce him at any time, at any place like before. Because he knows Yg'll make sure to kick him out of the house at any cost if he finds him(Hb) trying to get involved with his man(Mn).

Plus Mn doesn't have to worry about getting distant from Yg for any misunderstanding.

Right now Mn is sipping on his black coffee while trying to finish the papers of his works. He's super tired. He has been working here since 7am to now 7 pm. He badly wants to leave his works for the next day but he can't. He had already delayed his works in the previous for many stupid reasons. Sometimes for losing interest in working , sometimes for getting into drugs etc etc.
The biggest reason why he did all these shits to himself was just for losing Yg's support from his life. Yg's absence made him so depressed that he once lost the motive of his life.

But now Yg is back in his life. So now he doesn't want to do it anymore. He doesn't want to lead his life motiveless . Rather this He wants the company to build up well again. So he again decided to work hard for his company.

Another paper is done checking. Mn sighed hard and grabbed his head in tiredness.  He badly felt the need to smoke. So he quietly grabbed the lighter and ciggerates from his drawer, put them into his pocket and then proceeded towards his attached belcony to smoke.
Since this is the only place where Yg didn't installed any CCTV camera for check up, so Mn always use this place to smoke. So that Yg can't catch him in doing this.

Multiple puffs, a few seconds later Mn felt his phone vibrating through his pocket. Mn took out his phone from his pocket and found the owner of the call. His hands started to shake in nervousness. He immediately threw out the cigarette to the small trash and then immediately picked up his phone to receive the call as the caller was none but his boyfriend Mr. Min Yoongi.

Mn received the call,

Mn: H-hey babe.

Yg: Where are you now?( Asked in his calm tone)

Mn: At my office, babe.

Yg: Leave your work and come back to home. (Said calmly)

Mn: B-but.

Yg: But what?

Mn: B-but I'm not done with my works, babe. So...

Yg: You know you can easily bring your files and work from home, right?

Mn: Yeah. I know. But.  I just wanted to work from my office. Besides it won't take much time. I'll be back in 2 hours.

Yg: Are you kidding me?

Mn: N-no.

Yg: (now bursted out) You already have skipped your lunch break, you haven't taken your medicines yet and you're not planning to have your dinner too. What do you want? Do you want to die for your fucking works?(madly scowled at Mn)

Mn: (got scared by realizing he had already made Yg upset and now Yg getting pissed on him )
O-ok. Babe. Please, calm down. Don't get mad at me. I'm coming home right now.