6

NONE POV :

Later the couple fall asleep together for the very first time after 5 years, after togetherly discussing about Mns current drug addiction problems .

Time skip after someday:

The very next morning,Mn got surprised to know that Hanbin is not going to come to his home because of his some business issues. Hanbin asked Mn to wait for him for some days to come over at his (Mns) place.
Mn didn't responded to Hbs those texts. Rather he just left those texts in seen.
Now it felt so disturbing to himself. The things he's doing with Hb like first giving him a false hope and then suddenly leaving him without giving him any explanation, everything seems so wrong to him. He felt like he shouldn't do this with Hb. The person who truly stayed by his side in his bad days, doesn't deserve such betrayal from him .
Again he can't just ignore the love of his life,Min Yg.
He can't just ignore the deep feelings he has for that person.
So being in super confusion,Mn couldn't decide whom to leave and whom to chose.

Currently its noon and Mn had already got back to home from his office.
Last night he had a little bit argument with Yg because last night he again tired to take drugs because of his needs. But Yg stopped him from doing that.
This lead them to get into a hot & dreadful environment where later out of nowhere Mn wanted to know about Ygs current jobs. And this made Yg angry by seeing how Mn is breaking his own promises. And so he fought with Mn and left the room for that night.

Back to current time:

Mn now tiredly walked up to his gaming room.
He has no interest to go back to his bedroom knowing that now there's no one at home to refresh his mind.
He knows that Yg still hadn't returned to home & he might be still busy with his works .
So he took off his coats and carelessly threw it to somewhere. Then he proceeded towards his gaming room.

At gaming room:

Usually Mn puts the most secret materials of his life at the closet of this room . And that is his collection of guitars 🎸 and other little musical instruments.

In his whole married life , even Yg was also clueless about this.
Nobody really knows that Mn still had kept up his love for music. He never gave up on his first love for music,no matter how much his family and his life partner Yg had pressurized him to give up already.

Mn took out his favorite acoustic guitar 🎸 and sat down on the black mattress of the door.
First he took a deep breath .
Then he closed his eyes and started playing with the strings of the guitars.
He started singing one of his favorite singer JB's 'ghost' song.

( Imagine this as Mn )