2

None pov :

After 30 minutes:

Finally Mn reached at the drug dealer's secret mansion of dealing & supplying  the drugs. 

Mn fixed his casual  business suit and then gently rang the doorbell. 

A few seconds later, a man with a dull and drunk faced man opened the door. 

Mn looked up at the person..
He can clearly say that man before him is now at his high..

He was looking hella drunk right now. 

Seeing Mn the drunk man asked,

Drunk man: Who are you???

  Mn softly cleared his throats and then said ,

Mn :ahmmm .
I'm your deal mate Brij's friend. 

Drunk man:(stared at Mn and checked Mn from the top to bottom & asked with a mood)
So ?

Mn : (again cleared his throat at the question and then calmly replied)
I came here for the special packages that you guys brought from America. 

Drunk guy: oh. 
Special package ?

Mn : Y-yeah. 

Drunk guy: Did you brought all the cash in right amount?!

Mn : Y-yeah I did. 

Drunk guy: ok.
Boss is now in a meeting with his new business partner. 
So you just go inside the living room and stay there. 
After our boss finishes his meeting with his partner we'll call you ..

Mn : o-ok..

The drunk guy let Mn to go inside.

And now Mn is sitting on the couch of the living room. 

Time Skip after 15 minutes:

Mn was waiting for the boss to arrive but the boss wasn't done with his personal meeting yet. 

Mn got tired of waiting for so long. 
But still he decided to wait until he gets his packages..

Coz now he's literally craving for those drugs and he knows his body will start to act abnormally if he doesn't take the drugs right now.

Yeah this is the saddest truth of Mns life ..

Due to the serious depression of Ygs sudden death before  5 years ,Mn started to take the shelter of drugs.

He started to take drugs regularly to fade away his pain that he received after Ygs death. 

And since then  ,he had been a drug addicted person and a regular customer in this drugs businesses of this city.
He was about to get up from his seat to ask someone about his package when suddenly the drug dealer Brij showed up before him out of no where..

Brij came before Mn with a bright smile & packet of white powder...
He put the packet before Mn and then said with a devilish smile ,

Brij : Here's your old packages bro..
Take it..

Mn immediately took the packets and tore the packets off .
Then he was about to take the white powder inside his mouth but got cut off by Brij suddenly holding back his hands firmly..

Mn got startled and now he continued to look back at Brij confusedly..

Brij clicked his tongue and said with his dark and cold tone,

Brij : first .Give me my commissions and the past dues of the old packages that you took from me ..

Mn : ( got shook at the sudden demands and now tried to convince Brij for the very last time)
L-look bro. 
Let me take it first. 
Later I'll solve all your past dues and commissions..
J-just let me take my .( Was about to take the drugs but cut off by Brij suddenly madly grabbing his collar )