Chapter 11:: Someday

Author's POV: 

"Nice to meet you, girl." 

You turned around with a frown hearing the familiar voice. Your eyes widened and your breath hitched as you saw the man smiling at you. 
'Isn't he... that man who threatened Tae?'  You thought as the man in front of you let out a dark chuckle saying, "Right. But, it's strange. I didn't think you would have such a great memory. No wonder- you managed to help us." You frowned at the one in front of you saying, "What do you want? Tae isn't here though... why did you come then?" 

He smirked saying, "Exactly. But shouldn't we get introduced first? I'm Albert. The one and only trusted loyal secretary of the King. Chief of all soldiers. And you?" 
You looked at him, doubting his intentions. You knew very well he wasn't someone to be friends with and the best decision would be to avoid him. 
"Uh.. nice to meet you I guess. I'll leave then. See you." You bowed walking away quickly but gasped flinching when you saw him appear in front of you. 
"Ah- you seem startled! Did you not see these tricks before? I thought you did." He said as you gulped backing away. 
"D-Don't come near me... What do you want from me?" You asked gulping. You were scared of him. How much you wished Tae would be here, but unfortunately, maybe situations had other plans. 

"So... I don't think he marked you yet. So, I'm not late! Well, there's no way that kid would know about the marking process. Still, I have to check." He said to himself as you looked at him suspiciously. In the blink of an eye, he ran around you in a circle at the speed of light making your eyes shut as you shivered to feel a cold wind rush around you. He stopped in front of you smirking and said, "I don't see any mark. Thankfully, I'm not late."
Your confused expression was turning into a scared one as you saw his smirk widen. 
"It's okay! Don't be scared. I won't do anything to you. Of course, there's no way for me to do anything. I just came here to check up on you. Since the Prince is not here to watch what happens to his lovely and innocent lover in here." Albert said in a fake sweet tone making you look down. 

'Should I have not come here? What trouble am I going to get in?' You thought as he let out a fake laugh saying, "It's good you came here. You know how it's better to prepare for the worst than the worst suddenly appearing in front of you." He said as you asked, "Did you... read my mind?" He nodded smirking as your eyes widened.
"H-How.. w-why are you here?" He smirked at your question. 
"To k*ll you." Your eyes widened as you asked, "W-What? W-Why..?" You were breathing heavily backing away as he smirked. 

"An order. The Prince wants to become a king but no one in the kingdom trusts him. Tch, it seems like he'd abandon Hades just... to protect you. That's the sole reason he's trying to become the King. And the King of Hades dislikes the idea. I, as his sole trustworthy servant, should do my best to please him and abide by his order which is... to k*ll you and remove you from the Crown Prince's life forever." Albert said as your eyes widened.

"No... y-you're lying." You said as he smirked saying, "Should I prove it to you that I'm not lying by k*lling you?" Your eyes widened and you took steps backwards, horrified at the one in front of you.
"Leave me a-alone... I... y-you cannot k*ll humans. There was a d-deal between the humans and bloodsuckers r-right?" You asked scared as he let out a laugh saying, "Who said that's the only way to k*ll you? There are much more ways than that." 
"T-Tae will s-save me.." You said as he sighed rolling his eyes.
"He won't even know a single thing. If he ever returns, he'll see your family mourning over you. And..." He stopped midway before smiling evilly. 
"Let that be a secret! Your soul can see that from heaven." He smirked as you backed away with teary eyes.