Chapter 3

Y/N POV: 

The email read: 

Hi y/n you will need to read over the syllabus for tomorrows lesson. Can't wait to see you. From yours professor Romanoff. 

I read over the email with a weird feeling in my stomach at the last bit. I realised the time and it was midnight I should probably go to sleep or I will be late for tomorrows lesson even tho I only have one which is Russian. 

The next morning. 

9:30 am I looked over at my alarm clock I saw the time and thought wait 9;30 omg I am late halve  an hour late. I quickly got up and got changed into this: 

I also put some light makeup on and got my bag and rushed to Russian bumping into people on the way

I also put some light makeup on and got my bag and rushed to Russian bumping into people on the way. I looked at my phone once again before going on when the the door flung open. A   Russian sexy accent spoke "your late get in quickly". I looked up and saw the more gorgeous, beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life but I quickly snapped out my transe when i realised what she said so I did what she said I hurried in and sat at the first desk. 

"right lets carry on with what we were doing before I was interrupted" miss said and everyone even the teacher looked at me when said said that last bit. 

"what were we doing ah yes about to go the syllabus, actually why don't you go through the syllabus" miss said still looking at me. 

"wait me" I said 

"yes you I wasn't talking to anyone else was I now?" 

"but" I said with a worried look on my face 

" you didn't read it did you" 

"N-n-n-no" 

"sorry I didn't hear you" 

"no" 

"right well you can stay behind so we can have chat about your behaviour"

"right uh Sharon can you read over the syllabus please" 

"of course miss anything for you" Sharon winked at romanoff 

"right well get on with it then" romanoff said with full attitude

"o-oh o-okay" Sharon said. 

I wasn't really listening to be honest just looking at professor romanoff. 

I got a text so looked at it and only focussing on the message Maria had message me what I wanted to do after my classes since me and Maria and carol only had one class. 

Maria:

hey y/n me and carol wanted to do something after classes and wondered if you wanted to come x 

me:

hi yeah I will come xx 

Maria: 

okay babes what you wanna do xx 

"uhh you won't be doing anything misses" a Russian accent spoke in my ear . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

soooo I know I was going to a valentines day one but it jujutsu wouldn't make sense so I will post this then another chapter then the valentines one. 

Also sorry for this wait on updating this story I promise I haven't forgot about it I have juts been really busy with school n stuff. 

also sorry its so short lol 

Anyways hope you like like this chapter or the book even cos I am going to try and update this on more. 

Love yous xxx 

-Bella