Chapter 9

NO ONES POV: 

Yelena turned around an found her sister and whispered for her to come up to her and thats what nat did. After not seeing her sister for years cos her sister took off and left her in dirt. and  she doesn't know how to react with all of this because so much has happened in last 24 hours but she is glad to see her sister if tho she wonders how she knows these girls especially y/n and how y/n knew this female mafia boss. But despite that fact she still walked with them wondering if she maybe she would get answers but did she?  

NATS POV AND THE NEXT DAY: 

I woke up in a place I didn't recognise. It was very like very fancy I then heard my sister shouting me "NATASHA, NATASHA". "WHAT" I answered. "BREAKFAST IS READY" she said. "WHERES THE KITCHEN". "ITS IN HERE". I followed the voice and I walked into kitchen and see my sister while y/n and that girl are making out on the island. "alright love birds people got to sit near there. and eat breakfast" my sister said. thank god she stopped it I don't know how much more I take of that. Y/N hopped of the island and when locked eyes with me and her cheeks turned light shade pink but then she got pulled down by the brown haired girl she was just kissing then we all sat down and ate but half way through Amy said "y/n". "mhm" the girl said. "so I was thinking cos its the weekend I would like to take you out on a date just like old times" Amy said. And when I tell you I choked on my food I thought I was actually going to die. Y/N looked at me with concern but then answered "uh idk I got a lot of homework to catch up on". "come on y/n it would juts be like old times" Amy said. "uh I should probably go I have to go to work" I said. "but its a fucking Saturday who goes to work on a Saturday" Amy said to me. "hey don't be rude Amy and sure I will go on a date with you I guess" Y/N said . "yep am going" I said and walked away grabbing my things and walking out. 

I found a nice car that looked similar to mine but its wasn't mine at all. 

The  car:  

So I got in and drove to back to my house it was quite far away but I need to clear my head anyway. I started looking around inside the car when I found I compartment full of alcohol so drove the field near my house and got pissed in it once I had reached my goal even tho I could walk back I thought I would drive back (btw do not do this in real life). While driving back down the road a car swerved right into the car I was in and everything went blurry. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sos its short but I started writing this in April so I need to finish it and give yous another chapter but yeah. 

love ya 

- B