Chapter 8

(sos for the long wait) 

Y/N'S POV: 

After me and gals left the toilets I wanted to be that brave bad bitch I am and go back to the party cos I know Maria wants to go back to it and it was actually fun no gonna lie. 

"who wants to go back and have some fun" - y/n 

"omg yess" - Maria 

"no I mean are u sure" — carol 

"yes I am sure " — y/n 

"okay then lets go" — carol 

So the three of us walked back to the party and we got a lot of stares but I had enough of that so I said  "take a picture is lasts longer bitches". Everyone was shock even the teachers and they had already probably named me the double maker I mean they were right but it still hurt of course. I went over and got a drink and everyone juts got back to what they were doing and I saw Maria and carol back with the group of people we were was with before so I went and joined them and put my arm around carol I don't why I did but you know I did and she wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer to her while was staring at something. I looked at where she was looking and my eyes met with the two girls from earlier I tried to move and go tan to them but carol must off known cos she didn't let me move out of her grip and then heard my phone ring from my back pocket  but when I went to go get it carol held it out for me. It was my farther. Now this surprised me cos my farther had no time of day for me or my siblings or really anyone so this was a shock but I picked it up.    

"what is wrong with you" he screamed through the phone 

"oh yeah its nice to hear from you too farther" — y/n 

"drop the attitude y/n what the actual fuck is wrong with you" - Steve (he is our farther btw) 

"woah watch your language there farther" - y/n 

"тебе кажется это забавным и почему ты бьешь своих сводных братьев и сестер?" ( do you find this funny and why are you hitting your step siblings ) - steve 

"STEP SIBLINGS? YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU" - I screamed through the phone at him. While he was rambling on about something I was looking for them little bitches and I saw them standing near the door with a smirk on their faces. I scoffed and started to walk towards them "I am going to fuck up" I said to them as I grabbed their hair and pulling on it . " I swear to god I will kill you both" i said. "y/n honey you don't have to do that I will do it for you" . That beautiful Italian voice a grew to love. I look up to see the one and only Miss Amy Russo. 

NAT'S POV: 

I was talking to this other teacher I don't know her name but I was worried about y/n and she was getting very close to carol and y/n's phone rang and carol holder the phone out for y/n to talk to the person and y/n saw who called her and gave carol a look i couldn't figure out and the next minute y/n was shouting and screaming to the person " It was a deep male voice with an Russian accent and her say farther so I am guessing he was talking to her dad so I returned back to this convo with this teacher I was talking to until I heard her shouting at him and telling to fuck off and fuck him at this point everyone was looking at her again and I saw carol end the phone call and then she looked out at y/n and over near the door which stood the two girls she was fighting earlier which are in my Russian class. I looked at y/n and she looked fuming and she started to walk towards the two girls saying she was going to fuck them up and us teachers just stood there shocked we didn't stop it or anything just watching. y/n started hit them and grabbing and pulling their hair I heard her say she was going to kill them I would be lying if I didn't love to see it but I heard a strong sexy Italian accent and everyone was now even more shocked like they knew who it was and I looked to carol and Maria and they had smirks on their faces like they knew who it was and I heard some kids that were with Maria and carol say "omg its Amy Russo". I looked to the teacher who I was with and said "who is Amy Russo" "you don't know who she is well she is the most famous mafia queen in Italy" she said and I was juts about to answer back when she said "you do know the mafia is right?" she chuckled "of course I know who is  mafia you stupid bitch" and the other teacher walked away and I looked over to y/n who ran into the girls arm and she kissed her cheek and then I saw Maria and carol go over to her  and carol put her arm around someone that looked like my sister wait no that is my sister "YELENA" I shouted. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiya guys sorry for the kong wait but decided I would give you one today but yeah enjoy your day or night

love ya 

- B