Chapter 10

⚠️TW: Self Harm,Blood ⚠️

Y/N'S POV:

After nat left for some weird reason I felt the need to run after her and ask her what's wrong and I did just that. I left without anyone knowing although when I realised I couldn't find her I decided to go home, when I got a call from Dylan who I met at the collage party last night and even tho I had just met him I knew we would be good friends.

On the phone

hey bestie

hey Dyl

I was thinking we could go for a coffee or something

uh yeah when I should a meet you

in 20 is that okay

yeah meet u there

cool bye

bye

end of the call

I knew I didn't have to worry about him hitting on me or asking me on a date cos he's gay. i got home and changed into this

and put on my red white and black Jordans

and put on my red white and black Jordans. The coffee place was only a five minute walk I walked in and saw Dylan sat on one of the booths in the corner looking out the window there was a girl sat next to him which confused me a bit but look familiar she had blonde hair that went to her shoulders and blue eyes and she looked quite tall but I walked over.

"hey guys"- y/n

"hi my name Gwen I went to that part last night"- G

"oh yeah I remember you"- y/n

"I got you a iced coffee by the way" - Dylan

"thanks" -y/n

and soon after the drinks came and we were talking and laughing when Dylan whispered something to Gwen and they both stopped laughing and just looked at me.

"what" -y/n

"nothing"- G

"uh yeah nothing" - D

"no tell me" - y/n

"don't mean scare you but there's woman who is staring at you" - G

I turn around and find miss romanoff staring at me when she releases I caught her she looked to the girl next to her.

"do you know her"

I never answered and I what I did best run away so I ran into the bathroom when I got in their I took some deep breaths and thought, why is she here? is that girlfriend? why is she looking at me? but I got pulled out of my thoughts when my phone buzzed it was Maria and carol asking if okay and where I am I felt so overwhelmed so I did the only thing that kind of helped with the pain of life or the stress in life or just things in general. I took the small blade out off of my bag and made a cut in my wrist but I went a bit too deep and blood started to get on the sink.

"shit" -y/n

"I thought I told you to stop swearing" I knew that voice, romanoff ,

"what do you want" - y/n

"you" - r

"huh, what" -y/n

She grabbed my wrist the one had recently cut in and I winced in pain and she obviously notice cos she just looked at me then my wrist and pulled the sleeve of my top up so she could see my wrist and she saw other sh scars and one I had just done she gasped at the sight and tears came to her eyes it look like she could of juts broken down in tears right then and there but she held it together and she wrapped further up my arm and pulled me out off the bathroom and all the way though the cafe and outside to her car. She opened the door for me and told me to get in and thats exactly what I did and she took me to her house again. Her house amazed me every time I saw it even tho this is my second time seeing it. I felt safe and comfortable here and I didn't get the feeling it was very rare for me. But I liked that I felt this feeling here and I liked that I felt these feelings for the person that lived here too even tho its illegal and I probably shouldn't do or want anything for her I can't seem to get away from her even inside and outside of school she was always where I were. She was almost like my guardian angel but she was actually alive and breathing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't updated in a month I know but I am back I think I don't know depends how I feel to be honest.

love u all

- B