So Smart

Bokuto is a young man like any other, he jerks off. He also sometimes needs inspiration as anyone would. Some days he thinks about porn, watches it, or makes up some wild scenario with an idol he likes. Some days he thinks about his best friend, Kuroo. Tall and slender and so handsome. Those are always good days. But some days he thinks about his best friend's boyfriend, Kenma. He likes to think about the time he walked in on Kenma sucking Kuroo's cock and the way he stopped when the door opened and turned around with swollen lips and the biggest doe eyes that Bo had ever seen. He turned around right away because it was wrong, but sometimes he wishes he'd just kept watching through the keyhole in The door.

Still, he was never able to erase it from his mind. And now, in the middle of the night, with Kuroo on the bedroll beside him, Bokuto felt awful for being so horny he couldn't fall asleep without getting off... he felt even worse for not being able to even get hard tonight without thinking about a tiny little Kenma kneeling between his thighs. Bokuto fucks into his fist gently while he thinks about plump pink lips stretching over his cock, his breathing growing heavier by the second.

"Kou?" Kuroo whispers, rolling over and sitting himself up. "What are you doing awake?" But it's obvious, he knows exactly what Bokuto is doing.

"I—sorry, I'm really pent up, I'll go to the bathroom." Bo is ready to kick his own ass for being loud when Kuroo's hand rests on his shoulder to stop him. "Hey, it's okay. Finish here. I'll join." Kuroo wastes no time in pulling his half-hard cock out and sitting up on his knees. It feels like a dream. Bokuto stares at his friend's growing dick and feels his own twitch. He bites his tongue and waits as Kuroo scrolls through his phone. "I hope you don't mind, I need something to watch when I jerk off." He props his phone up against his overnight bag and the screen is lit up with Kenma who is sitting facing the camera with his legs spread, fucking himself with a toy.

Bokuto stares at the details, the ball gag in his mouth, the pretty pink lingerie he has on... Kuroo doesn't know how lucky he is. "You know, Kou." Kuroo hums as he strokes himself to the sound of his little boyfriend whining.

"Kenma once told me about a dirty dream he had."

Bokuto's breath hitches as he follows his best friend's motions and fists his cock while he watches the screen.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. He said he had a dream that we spit-roasted him until he passed out." Kuroo grunts and shudders as the gagged blond before them came onto his stomach untouched, tears rolling down his face as he screamed around the ball in his mouth. "He actually begged me to talk to you about it sometime. His birthday is coming up and he's so needy. He never wants anything money can buy. Mind if I call in this favor?" Kuroo's voice is smug like he's pretending he doesn't know Bokuto fantasizes about both himself and Kenma, but how could he not? They know they're a beautiful couple.

"Fuck..." Bokuto feels himself nearing climax at the very thought of it. "Y-yeah! Of course!" He sped up his hand.

"Ah, my hero." Kuroo praised, reaching a hand over and grasping his best friends cock like it was no big deal. "Let me thank you." He stroked fast and listened to Bokuto unravel.

"Kuro-!"

Kuroo sighed and smiled. "What are best friends for?"

...

Bokuto hadn't slept well since that night.

Since the night his best friend jerked him off while they watched a handful of the videos Kuroo had of Kenma. Some of Kuroo fucking Kenma so roughly that he cried and reached for the camera, begging for help. Some of Kenma dancing seductively in lingerie and cat ears. Some of Kenma choking himself on dildos and showing those big doe eyes that had haunted Bokuto since the first time he'd seen them, full of tears and lust.

He hadn't slept since Kuroo stroked his cock with a practiced hand and said "He loves being treated like he's worthless, especially by big, strong men." and Bokuto's eyes rolled back into his head with immeasurable pleasure as he came to the idea of using tiny little Kenma like a toy.

Of course, he hadn't been able to rest, who could? Bokuto wasn't able to focus or function until Saturday. Until he made his way up the stairs to Kuroo's apartment with an overnight bag. Until Kenma opened the door, sleepy and monotone as ever, and calmly stepped aside to let him in.

Bo had been a little shocked upon watching those videos on Kuroo's phone because Kenma was so into it. Kenma was hardly ever invested in anything but games and sleeping, so to see him in such a new light made him excited in another way.

"If you wanna shower, you can." Kenma walked back to the counter where his coffee was sitting and resumed his hold on it, clutching it with both hands to warm himself up. "If you don't want to, that's fine. Just toss your stuff in the bedroom and we can watch a movie or something."

Shocked at Kenma's casual and calm nature, but still thrilled to be standing in the living room with him, Bokuto nodded and made for the bedroom where Kuroo was putting away some folded laundry like it was a normal day with normal chores to do.

"Kou!" Kuroo grinned, closing his dresser drawer and rising to pat his best friend on the shoulder.

That hand jerked me off only a few nights ago... Bokuto thought as he forced a calm smile and Kuroo shot him a knowing look.

"No need to be nervous, buddy. I'm gonna give you a quick rundown, though, you've probably never done anything like this—I'd be pretty shocked if you have, but It's gonna be fun and safe and everyone's gonna get off." He continued with his laundry as he started explaining it all. "Kenma wants some CNC. Have you ever done that?"

"C...NC?" Bokuto repeated. He wasn't into anything outside of the realm of one person just fucking another. He was, in essence, fairly vanilla—which isn't a bad thing at all, but he needed a little explaining.

"Consensual non consent. It's like roleplay where he might fight or say no or resist, but we are supposed to force ourselves on him anyway. We do have a safeword, it's 'tophat', I don't even remember why we picked that, but it's not something someone would usually say during sex, so if you hear him say tophat, stop right away and find out what's wrong, okay?"

"Yeah, makes sense." Bokuto nodded, but alarms were ringing in his mind. Why would someone want to be forced? Furthermore, why did the idea of Kenma crying and saying no make Bokuto feel so many excited feelings? Was he /bad/? "And Kenma likes that? Being forced—I mean."

"He loves it." Kuroo's hands move with muscle memory as he folds a shirt and seems to get lost in a memory. "He says it's a coping thing. Sent me dozens of articles when we started dating about how helpful CNC can be for survivors of assault. He says something about having it happen and knowing he can actually stop it anytime he wants is healing and hot to him. Honestly, I won't complain... He's something else."

It was a little sweet to know there was a reason behind it all, but at the same time, Kenma didn't need a reason. He liked what he liked and he was allowing two men to fuck him as hard as they wanted and they had no reason to be picky about that.

"Come on, let's get comfortable. I think we'll throw a movie on and see how things go, these scenes tend to be long-winded, which is why we had you pack an overnight bag." Kuroo stands up, clearly hard already just from talking about the plans, but when he walked out into the kitchen, he gave Kenma a simple and chaste kiss on the top of his head and said "What should we watch? Something funny?"

Kenma pondered, pouring the tiny bit of undrunk coffee in his mug into the sink and rinsing his cup. "Hmmm... something scary?" He suggested, "We could just put on a show? Something like Criminal Minds or Law and Order? It's not that scary, I guess... more like thrilling and engaging."

In all honestly, Bokuto and Kuroo would have watched ice melt and still been happy, their minds were already on the plan that was being set in motion, so they agreed and Kenma threw a crime show on and settled between them on the couch with a convincingly innocent expression.

It was still light out when they started watching, the sun fading into the horizon while the openings of an inevitably gruesome crime played out on screen and Kenma made little comments about it. Kenma's mind worked a little backward, he liked mysteries, because he liked puzzles. It was rare for more than half an episode of these shows to unfold without Kenma guessing the person behind it all and having his reasoning laid out.

Cute, but Kuroo didn't care much about it today. Still, he asked.

"Who killed the kid?" His arm around Kenma's petite shoulders, a hungry look in his eyes already.

"Stepmom." Kenma hummed, "It was an accidental death, but she hid the body out of panic and got caught up in the lie. Her brother is lying to cover for her too, so he'll get an accessory to murder charge for sure. Although they might charge her with manslaughter instead if she can back up the accident claim."

"Wow... you're really smart, Kenma." Koutarou hummed, stiff in his movements, unsure when to make a pass at the boy beside him.

"He really is." Kuroo agreed, sly suggestion in his voice. "Sometimes."

"Sometimes?" Kenma scoffed and snapped his attention toward his boyfriend with a scowl. "I'm ten times smarter than you, Kuro."

Kuroo nodded, clicking his tongue as the police on-screen busted into a building to look for evidence, pulling Kenma's eyes back to the screen. "I don't know, KenKen." He adjusted himself, sitting up straighter, "You can do some pretty stupid shit sometimes."

Bokuto could feel the room's energy shifting, he knew it was starting.

"I mean, you're sitting between two men who could both snap you in half if we wanted to. Your phone is in another room and you're wearing those shorts that I told you never to wear with guests around because they show off your legs in a way that no one could possibly resist. I don't think a /smart/ guy would do that. Do you, Bokuto?"

"Uh—no! No, I think that was pretty stupid." He copies Kuroo, mirroring his more serious posture.

"Yeah, you should be careful. Lesser men might take advantage of you... have their way with a pretty boy like you." Kuroo traced a finger along Kenma's jaw, pausing to pinch his cheeks as Kenma's blank expression drifted to the floor and he fell silent. "We don't need to do that, though. You're going to let us fuck you because that's what you want, right?"

Kenma shook his head no and exhaled very slowly without looking up.

"No?"

"No, thank you." Kenma's voice was small, timid, and broken already.

Kuroo sighed and began to comb his fingers through Kenma's hair, leaving Bokuto to wonder what to do, how to contribute, but he'd see soon enough. A rough tug towards him and a cry later, Kenma's face was buried in Kuroo's clothed groin, being shoved downward against a slowly growing erection while Kenma's muffled cries formed background noise to Kuroo laughing softly.

"Bokuto, care to lift his pretty ass into the air for me?"

"Oh—Of course..." He grabbed Kenma by the waist and raised his hips upward until he was kneeling on the couch with his backside facing Bokuto and his head between Kuroo's thighs. "These shorts /are/ tiny." He played with the lining of the worn out pajama bottoms and brushed a hand over Kenma's cock, which was at half-mast."Oh... he's getting hard."

Kuroo lifted Kenma by the hair, forcing the panicked boy to strain to make eye contact. "Is this making you hard? I thought you didn't want it! You're a slutty little thing, huh?"

"No! M'not a slut!" Kenma gasped and shoved Kuroo away as hard as he could, flinging himself off the couch and onto the carpet. "I'm not!" He rolled onto his hands and knees and Bokuto instinctively stood up and went to guard the front door befor Kenma could even crawl toward it.

"Where are you going?" Kuroo frowned, "Why won't you play with us, Kenma?"

"Stop it!"

"You're not leaving." Bokuto chimed in, earning him an impressed smile from Kuroo, proud of how quickly he caught onto the play.

Kenma climbed to his feet and ran for the kitchen, which was simply a deal-breaker and a buzzkill for the other two because if Kenma got a weapon for self-defense, they were out of luck and blue balled—Kenma almost treated it like a game, like he wanted this scene to work out, but he wouldn't make it easy for them. The chase was half the fun.

Kuroo intercepted the blonde, wrapping his arms around his stomach from behind before he could step foot onto the tiled floor of the kitchen.

"Not a fucking chance." He whispered, his lips pressed against the shell of Kenma's ear. "I'll kill you before I let you get away without having so much cum inside you that you think you might drown in it."

"I think we should tie him up if he's going to give us trouble." Bokuto pulled a chair from the dining room and propped it against the front door as an extra precaution. "Maybe even gag him." And Bokuto had never done either of those things with a partner, but he'd seen them in porn and they looked like fun, so why not suggest them?

"We just might have to restrain him, I agree, but I can think of other uses for his mouth besides a gag." Kuroo walked Kenma back to the couch and pinned him down with his wrists above his head. "We have some twine in the craft box in that hallway." He nodded towards the hall to the bedroom. "Grab that for me and we can bind this pretty bitch and fuck him until he's too tired to say no anymore."

"Don't! Bokuto, Please!" Kenma cried.

The phrasing alone sent a pang through Bokuto's cock. This was intense. He was twitching in his pants as he threw the closet door open and dug into a dusty box until he found a roll of brown-ish twine and walked it over to the couch.

Kuroo proceeded to flip Kenma onto his stomach and cross the little wrists behind his back, wrapping them in the binding thin rope that would dig into his skin until it was raw and red. He chuckled at his own handiwork and then grabbed Kenma by the hips and pressed his clothed cock against his ass.

"I'll kill you—I'm gonna tell everyone you're monsters!" Kenma kicked his feet and tried to wriggle free from his boyfriend's grip. Gunshots sounded out from the television and the screams of the people on screen only helped bring an air of anxiety to the room.

"No, you won't. Not if we just keep you tied up here to fuck whenever we feel like it. Maybe we'll never let you go, maybe you'll stay tied up until we use you up and throw you away." Kuroo pointed to the screen, "Maybe you'll get an episode of your own."

Kenma let out the most convincing, ear-splitting scream that Bokuto had ever heard, he almost ran to help him, but there was no safe word said. He had to keep in character.

"Even if they figured out it was us." Kenma felt Kuroo pull his shorts down to his knees, exposing his bare ass to the drafty living room air and the eyes of both of the men behind him. "But it might be worth the risk to fuck your pretty little boy cunt over and over." Long fingers spread him open so that his tight hole was visible and vulnerable. "Plus, I'd fuck you so hard there'd hardly be any of you left for them to find."

"Jesus Christ..." Bokuto whimpered, his cock leaking into his boxers.

Kuroo ran his tongue up the crease of Kenma's ass and stopped at his pucker to lap at it and tongue fuck him for a few seconds, ignoring Kenma's resistant pleas for release.

"Kuroo... can I eat him out?" Bokuto moved in closer for a better view, "I wanna eat his ass and then fuck it."

"No! You're too big!" Kenma begged, he'd seen almost everyone he went to school with naked back when they were on the volleyball team together, and Bokuto was /thick/. It was part of why Kenma wanted him so badly for a scene like this. "You'll hurt me!"

Bokuto's pride grew with his dick, overwhelming him as he tried to control the way that ego boost affected him.

"Of course." Kuroo ignored Kenma and agreed to let Bokuto have his ass. "I wanted to shut this little bitch up anyway." He moved in front of Kenma and settled on his knees, cock hard, but still covered before the boy's terrified face. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and removed his sweats before settling back again, stroking himself as he opened his phone.

Bokuto was diving right into his own task of licking at Kenma's loosening hole and digging his tongue in until it earned him cries of resistant satisfaction from their little fucktoy. Kenma would mutter "Please... I'll do anything!" and "Don't hurt me, I didn't do anything wrong!" at random, but they were so continuous that they became numbing background noise after a few minutes.

"He's so tight still, holy /fuck/ man!" Bokuto reached around and shoved a few fingers into Kenma's mouth until he heard gags and pulled them out, coated in spit. "I'm gonna have to fuck him open real slow or he'll be broken and we won't be able to play anymore."

"Or you could fuck him dry and let him cry about it. He'll live, it's only a little pain, right?" Kuroo pinched Kenma's cheeks again and waited for the inevitable begs to come.

"No! Please don't fuck me dry!" He straightened his whole body like a board, tensing every muscle and screaming "Somebody help me!" It was a convincing act. He was incredible in a scene like this, he could win an Oscar.

"It does sound appealing." Bokuto teased, knowing full well that he'd enjoy a prepped asshole 10x more than a dry and tight one. The fear was sexy, though.

Kuroo opened his camera and began recording as he grabbed the base of his cock and started smacking the length of it against Kenma's face. It seemed like something so minor, but it was hard and degrading and Kenma squeezed his eyes shut and tried to turn his face away, but without the ability to see where it was coming from, he just looked ridiculous.

"Stupid cunt." Kuroo groaned and let go of his dick to strike Kenma's face.

"Oh shit—do that again, his little ass got all tight around my fingers!" Bokuto laughed and added another finger with a harsh shove that made Kenma mewl into the next slap to his face. Kuroo bought the camera on his phone in close and got a detailed view of Kenma's tired, scared eyes.

"If only you'd let us fuck you when I first suggested it." He cooed, rubbing the tip of his cock against Kenma's lips and smooshing his face until Kenma tried to turn his face again. "This must be so humiliating for you, right? Aren't you /the/ famous Kodzuken? I'm sure people would pay a good bit to see you get humbled like this."

"I bet we could sit back and retire on how much money we would make just from selling a video of your pretty pussy getting wrecked." Bokuto was really getting into it now, fucking three fingers into Kenma and spreading them inside him. "Maybe we could make it a series and start a subscription service, take requests and guests from time to time."

"Your mind." Kuroo laughed, smacking Kenmas cheek with his cock again before saying "Open your mouth and suck my cock." With a venom in his voice that stung just a little.

"No..." Kenma sobbed, his own pain overridden with unintentional moans as Bokuto fingered him faster and finally pulled out, leaving the most stunning gaping hole in front of him. The newest party shuddered with want as he watched Kenma clench around nothing and reached out to Kuroo to ask for the phone.

"I need to document how badly he wants my cock in his ass, so I can show him what a slut he was later when he claims he didn't want this."

Kuroo couldn't even believe how depraved Bokuto could be when given the freedom to explore. He never thought he'd hear the man speak this way, but he handed the phone over with absolute glee and took advantage of having both hands free to start prying Kenma's mouth open.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth like a cunt and if I feel teeth, I'll fucking skin you alive, how's that?" His fingers worked Kenma's jaw open and he slid his cock in about halfway, watching Kenma struggle to curl his lips over his own teeth as a precaution. "Good kitty." He pet the head of blond hair and hummed in the wake of warm wetness on his dick.

"Fucking incredible." Bokuto gasped as he slapped the tip of his cock against Kenma's asshole and watched it try to suck him in. "You couldn't pay a whore to want you this bad. And to think he acted like he didn't want this before." The camera zoomed in as Bokuto pressed inward for the first time, watching his cockhead disappear inside Kenma. "Fuck...."

"Why don't we thrust together, Kou." Kuroo suggested, "You thrust him forward and he can gag on my cock and I'll buck right back and you can fuck him nice and deep. Teamwork, right?"

Bokuto wordlessly agreed, bucking the rest of the way into Kenma, a broken scream forming in the little man's throat that was immediately replaced with a gag and a scream as Kuroo thrust back and the process began again.

Bokuto hissed at how incredible it felt to have Kenma wrapped around him, white-hot and tight and better than anyone he had ever felt before.

Over and over and over, Kenma was so full he felt sick, but he couldn't deny how orgasmic it was, his own cock leaked onto the couch as Bokuto's dick hit his prostate again and again.

"Cumslut." Kuroo hissed.

"Worthless hole." Bokuto added.

"Bitch in heat."

"Fucktoy."

"Cockwhore."

"Pocket Pussy."

They went back and forth for what felt like hours, but the camera would later show was only a minute or so.

"I'm gonna cum in his ass, Man." Bokuto groaned, "I can't hold on much longer, I've been holding back for like 10 minutes, I almost came just eating his ass..."

"Do it. Fill him up." Kuroo pressed Kenma's head down until his nose brushed his pubic hair and held him there, cutting off his airflow and making him convulse to try and get free, to no avail. "He's not good for anything else."

Bokuto handed Kuroo the phone and waited until it was turned to record him and then he let himself go. With his head thrown back, eyes squeezed shut, nails digging into the fat of Kenma's ass, he came harder than ever before, filling the blond to the brim with his seed and panting /Holy shit! Oh my god!/ the whole time.

Kuroo's cheshire smile was impossible to miss as he angled the camera down to Kenma's ruined face, blown-out pupils in teary eyes, red cheeks, and swollen lips, he was on the verge of losing consciousness.

"Ready to be finished, bitch?" He pulled his dick out and shoved Kenma onto the floor, allowing him to tumble messily to his back before hovering above him and stroking his cock. One hand recording, one hand pumping himself to completion. "Tongue out." He ordered, and a nearly braindead Kenma just complied. He had no energy to fight it.

With his tongue exposed, he felt the ropes of cum hit his face, painting him white while he forced his eyes shut and held his mouth open as much as he could.

"You look prettiest this way." Kuroo hummed and brought the camera in close for one last shot of his cum covered baby boy, circling around to get a shot of his ass as well, leaking white. "Sign off for your fans, Pretty boy."

"Mm-make sure to subscribe." Kenma sobbed, coughing and sputtering through the unavoidable panic that even just a faked scene can make him feel. "Kozuken s-signing off." The recording stopped and Kuroo tossed his phone aside and looked between Bokuto and Kenma, both men completely fucked out.

It was heaven.

The end of the episode played loudly behind them and Kenma turned to face the screen, smiling a little. "I was right. The stepmom." He sighed, "I'm so smart."

"Yeah, you are." Bokuto and Kuroo said in unison, recognizing that this was all Kenma's idea.

He's so fucking smart.