What's 1000-7

A/N: Sorry guys, honestly I've just been so busy. I'm going to try to make more of an effort. I hope you enjoy this though, it was pretty hard to write. TRIGGER WARNING: Violence, tourture and blood. 
The comforting darkness that had encased Izuku's mind dispersed leaving him to face harsh reality.  He supposed he should be thankful he wasn't being devoured right now, but he could only think of the poison that had been placed in his body seeping into his core. It'd be better if I were dead. How long until they come back? Until they poison my mind like they did my body? Attempting to sit up, he found himself still straped to the lab table. Turning his head he saw he wasn't the only one strapped down, as Rize lay next to him. He tried to tear his eyes from her but he found himself lost in her icy cold stare and he didn't want to look down and see her torn body where they had ripped her quirk out of her. Before Allmight he didn't even know it was possible to take someones quirk,unless you were one for all, and here he was with two stolen quirks. They're not both stolen, Allmight gave me his. Surely, he'll be here soon to save me. Turning away from Rize, he wondered if he was salvagable at all. What would they do when they saw the monster the villian he was turned into? He knew the hero society protected the world, but it wasn't unknown of their so-called saving ending in bloodshed. What would they tell his classmates? Perhaps that he had died a noble death fighting the villians as to spare their feelings. He doubted they'd much care at all.

What felt like hours later Izuku heard the door of the lab creak open, but he wouldn't give them the satisfaction of opening his eyes. Perhaps they'd think he was dead and leave him to die.

"His vital signs are promising, I think we may have truly been successful this time," Dr.Kanou said looking at the boy. He could already see the signs of the change, the boy's skin had healed from the procedure and pulling the boys eye open the dark red pupils confirmed it. His mind was already turning, they hadn't implanted all of Rize's kagune in the boy's body, how many more half-ghouls could he create? Would there be a way to modify the kagune to change the shape or function? Breaking apart from the boy, he turned to the woman who had started it all. Whereas the boy had started to show the signs of modification she seemed to be deteirating. Her skin had turned ash gray and was covered in crusted  black  blood stains. The jagged slash from his procedure had started to ooze a sickly tinted yellow pus. He turned towards the computer her vitals were displayed on and it was as he feared, she was dying. Knowing he had to act quick he rushed to remove as much of the rest of the kagune leaving the boy to the care of Jason.

Deku didn't know when he had went unconcious he could only remember having his eyes pulled open and then waking up chained to this hard wooden chair. He was no longer in the lab, but in a giant cage like of a room the black and white checkered floor making his head swirl. In front of him was a table covered in knifes, plyers, and syringes. I thougt the surgery was over. What are they going to do to me now? A low chuckle pulled him from his thoughts. Looking up he came face to face or mask with a tall ape like of a man. Just seeing him gave Deku chills.

"Welcome dear Izuku!" the man announced looking at the frail boy in front of him. They had promised him he would have his time to play and it was finally here! He could already see the boys agonized face in his mind, hear his screams in the back of his mind. Oh how much better the would sound when he ripped them out of him. "You must be wondering why you are here now? Why this is happening to you at all? It is said that all things evolve, that one species must grow stronger and overpower all others. People like you and me must be that species." Seeing the boys confused gaze he smirked appreciating just how magnificent breaking him would be. "However, you are not that species. What is it your friends call you, a stupid Deku? You suffer due to your own incompetence your own weakness! I'm going to make sure you understand just how weak you are!"

I will not break.... I will not break.... I will not................................... Deku's own scream broke him from his thoughts as his toes were brutally ripped from his body. He didn't know how many times this would be it just kept happening over and over again and again and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. He didn't know how much longer he would last. He was clinging to the countdown he was told to recite, the number acting as his only lifeline. 1000-7 100-7 100-7............... the numbers began to loop to the point where he didn't even realise when they had started over or when he had stopped. I have to get out of here. How many more times until he grows tired? How many times until I give out? HOW MANY TIMES ARE THEY GOING TO REGROW? HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO BE REMINDED I'M A MONSTER? HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO FEEL THIS PAIN? WHY HASN'T ANYONE CAME FOR ME?