Hunger Driven

Authors Note: Hey guys! I hope you guys are enjoying this because recently I really have. I started watching Tokyo Ghoul again and have a ton of new ideas. I really want to include a Juuzo, so hopefully it will work out. Anyways TW: Blood and Violence. I hope you guys like it. Take care of yourselves and Enjoy! Also I have a really weird book pitch and want to share it if you guys are interested. So just let me know.

The days began to blur for Izuku. Time was separated into two spheres: pain and unconsciousness. He tried to cherish the later,but he wasn't fully out. His mind would take him back to the days he was trying to forget, twisting the once cherished memories into a warped sense of sorrow. He wondered what his mom was thinking, was she worried for him? Did she even care that he was missing? Did she even know he was missing? They rarely saw each other as it was before and he'd only seen her once since he got accepted to U.A. She didn't write or call or bother to even see how he was adjusting. He'd always assumed it was because she had work, but did she really work that much?  It had never seemed that way when he was younger. She'd always been home, but she would send him of to Kacchan's instead of having him home. Did she notice the bruises he would come home with? She must've, a five year old doesn't just get burns like that from falling on the playground. His mind began to wander even further back. What of his father? Why did he leave? He'd always believed his mother when she said he was off overseas, until he saw the letter adressed to his mother about a divorce. He remembered how angry his mother had been after that, how rough she had been with him and how much she drank. Did she blame him, he wondered. Perhaps his father had known he was quirkless before she did and left not wanting an embarrasment of a child. Deku chuckled to himself, he wasn't quirkless anymore no matter how much he wished he was. He wouldn't have been here tied to this rough wooden chair, blood caking the checkered floor beneath him.

The clacking of footsteps approaching tore Deku from his mind in a way it wouldn't normally have because there was more than one set. Forcing himself to look up he noticed Jason had brought someone with him, a frail blond woman chained up as he was. Did they bring another monster? Was he not the only one? Before he could dwell on it Jason grabbed a long slender knife from the metal tray beside him and cut into the womans arm. Deku's every sense became hightened. Why did she smell so so good. Hunger hit him like a train as he watched the blood run down her arm. She looked delicious. He wanted to break the chains and eat her right then. Instantly realizing where his thoughts had taken him he screwed his eyes shut, recoiling from the person before him.

"Now, I know you're hungry," Jason said eying the starved boy in front of him with pleasure, "You're practically salvating. Go on take a taste why don't you. Maybe if you do I can play with that Kagune of yours." Seeing the boy flinch he burst into a wild laughter. They had told him breaking the boy would be difficult and while that was true he was truly enjoying how long it was lasting. His playthings usually never lasted this long.

I will not break.... I will not break..... OH But she smells so good... One bite just one bite couldn't hurt........ This is how nature works, the weak must die to feed the strong. That's what he said right? SNAP OUT OF IT. You are the sucessor of Allmight, how dare you consider cannibalism? When the world of the future looks to their top pro hero they don't need to see a bloodthirsty monster! That's assuming you'll ever get out of here and how will you get out of here without your strength?

Tears had began to pour down Izuku's face, he really had no other choice. Nodding to Jason, he waited until the man released him from his chains before pouncing on the women. It was just as Jason had hoped and just a Deku had feared, he was truly starting to become the monster they wanted. The kagune burst from him and tore into the helpless woman's flesh as Deku whispered a guilty apology screwing his eyes shut before feeding.

The power he felt afterwards had not been expected. Maybe there was a way he could get out of this, that is if his mind could take it. As each day continued on with new forms of tourture and new innocent deaths occured it began to seem as if his sanity wouldn't last. It was already slipping from him now. He felt like an outsider watching as the hunger took over his body until he was back to himself covered in someone else's blood. He was going to last much longer.