Chapter 9 : War with the Mafia's (Part 1)

A day later.

You are now taking your morning shower. Feels warm, delightful, and great on your skin.

(Y/N) : Man.. a warm shower always feels good in the mornin. But damn why is the soap gotta be a bar soap and not liquid soap. But eh, who cares.

As you washed your body, the soap slipped off of your hands.

(Y/N) : Hm? Now this is why i don't like bar soaps.

You bent down to get the bar soap, you let out a sigh as you got up. And as you did, you felt something touch your shoulders as your body shivered.

??? : Shikikan-Sama..~

You quickly look back to see a naked Taihou.

(Y/N) : Oh my god Taihou! Jeez.. you scared me.. why the hell are you in the shower with me?! And don't just appear like that when i drop the soap. EVER.

Taihou : O-oh i'm so sorry about that, i just wanted to help you shower... Is it okay for me to do so as your lovely wife, Shikikan-Sama~?

(Y/N) : ....

Later...

You and Taihou are now out of the shower looking refreshed and relaxed.

(Y/N) : Phew.. thanks for that Taihou.

Taihou : Everything for you, Shikikan-Sama~

(Y/N) : Heheh, imma change my clothes and head out to a nearby convenience store to get some snacks. Want anything Taihou?

Taihou : Hmm.. nothing as of now.

(Y/N) : Ok, imma ask the others if they want something.

You changed your clothes while Taihou stayed at the room. You went out to the living room to see Fio and Abby just chilling while they're watching TV.

Abby : Mastah!

Fio : Oh (Y/N), sup? And what was all that ruckus?

(Y/N) : Forget about that and hey you two. Since you're both up, I want to go to a nearby convenience store to pick up snacks, you two want anything?

Abby : Pancakes!

(Y/N) : Abby, you know you can get some in the lobby right?

Abby : O-oh, yeah right.

(Y/N) : Fio?

Fio : I don't know, maybe i'll come with you to see what they'll have.

(Y/N) : Abby, how about you come with us?

Abby : Me?

(Y/N) : Yeah and maybe after getting snacks, we might go get some gelato. Sounds good?

Abby : Hmm!