1.

It is your your 95th Day from being sober from weed. You realized that when you woke up this morning at looked at the calendar. You got so excited that you decided to throw on some clothes and go to the motor cycle shop and tell lip. You went to your drawer and picked out a pair of blue jeans and threw them on. You then went over to your closet and picked out a David Bowie tank top and threw that on over your white brace so it would blend in. You fixed your hair before opening up your room door and walking out closing it behind you. You rushed downstairs and out the front door. You ran down the sidewalk and you ran to the shop. It was a hot summer day so before you went to the shop you stopped at this ice cream truck and got a water bottle. You then ran again to the shop. When you got to the shop you were relieved. You saw lip and yelled

" ITS MY 95th DAY LIP" you yelled why throwing your arms up in the air and walking over to him in excitement.

" Oh no shit that awesome" he said holding something for Brad down on the motorcycle.

" IM SO HAPPY" You said jumping up and down.

"Yea...im proud of you" he said getting up firm one knee and looking at you.

He hugged you tightly.

" I'm proud of all the urges you passed" Lip said why patting your back.

" Thank you lip I appreciate it" I said pulling away from the hug.

You both smiled at each other.

" Lip get back to work" Brad said to him.

" Well I gotta get back I'm proud of you I'll see you tonight" lip said to you why Walking to a motorcycle.

" Ok thanks" you said walking out of the shop.

You stood outside the shop for a moment. You pulled out a vape and started hitting on it. You were minding your own business until you heard.

" GET OUTTA HER I CAN SMELL YOUR GRAPE FROK IN HERE" You heard lip scream and chuckle.

"Oh shit" you said under your breath why rubbing away.

You ran all the wad back to the Gallaghers house to tell them. You jumped over a garbage can and landed in there backyard. You got up and ran up the stairs and to the door. You threw it open since you knew it was always unlocked.

" I DID IT I GOT TO MY 95th DAY EVERYONE"

" Holy shit actually" Fiona said walking over to you.

" Really" Carl said sitting at the table with his girlfriend.

" Why the fuck are you screaming right now" Mickey said pouring coffee out do the coffee pot. You flicked the bird at him.

" IM SO PROUD OF YOU" Fiona said running over to you and hugging you.

"Why are people screaming right now Jesus Christ" Mickey said holding the coffee in his hand staring at me.

" Come on mick" Ian said grabbing Mickeys shoulder and leading him upstairs.

" Holy shit I'm so proud of you" Carl said walking over to you and Hugging you.

" Here take this by you something special" Fiona said why handing you some money.

" No I ca-" you were cut off by a pocket knife flew up in your face.

" take the damn money" Fiona said. You slowly took the money out of her hand why she put the knife down.

"I'm proud of you show me watcha got" you heard fiona yelled as she ran upstairs.

You looked at her weirdly before smiling and walk-in f out of the house. You walked down the stairs looking at the money. You walked through the side of the house and ended up in the front yard. You open the silver gate and slammed it closed behind you. You walked down to the small marketplace downtown. You walked in and immediately went to the candy aisle. You grabbed a bag of jellybeans, a 3 musketeers, and a white monster energy. You walked up to the counter and placed it all on there. The cashier registered it up.