3.

It was your 97th day from weed and you were so excited when you woke up because you knew that the Gallaghers and V and Kev would do something special for you because of it. You threw the green kitted blanket off you you. You swung your legs around and you got off the couch. You walked into the kitchen slowly why rubbing your eyes. You then turned to the fridge and grabbed a beer. You latched your teeth onto the black cap with the beer name on it. You twisted your head and your mouth at the same time and the cap came off easily. You then spit the cap out of your mouth and the cap landed on the white counter where Ian was sitting. Your eyes went wide and you immediately went guilty because Ian looked at you with a mad but angry look.

"sorry" you said smirking before chugging the beer walking to the table. You sat down at talked to Debbie why she fed franny cinnamon oats.

" Hey so what are you doing to today" you asked Debbie why sipping your beer looking at her.

" Oh well I have to work then the grocery store" she replied glancing at you and franny trying to pain attention.

" When you get off of work can you come and pick me up and we can go to the store together because I'm not doing nothing today but gun training with Carl" you asked her crossing your arms on the table.

" Yea sure no problem" she replied why pulling the green baby spoon out of frannys mouth and chucking it in the sink from the table. Somehow made it.

" Well I gotta get to work dont call me" I heard Fiona say as she walked downstairs why buttoning her blue suit.

" What happens if we do sergeant" you asked smirking at her why also sipping your beer.

" You will die a very painful death" she said glancing up and downs at you and her white purse and smiling.

Your eyes went wide.

" Hey I gotta go and uh happy 97th y/n" you heard lip say as he walked downstairs buttoning his motorcycle shop uniform.

" Oh ok thank so much and cya later" you replied as he closed the back door.

" well I gotta go to work the baby-sitter is coming in 10 minutes so Carl I would appreciate it if you stayed here and watched her till then" Debbie asked Carl as she took frannys dirty blue bow and tossed it in the sink.

" What why" Carl asked Debbie as he packed a black school bag full of important stuff.

" Because that's how life is thanks for watching her for 10 MINUTES" Debbie said as she grabbed her white bag and threw it on her shoulder.

When Debbie left you and Carl stayed at the brown wooden table for 10 minutes each time glancing at your phones,the time,and franny. Carl heard a knock on the door. His head quickly looked up and he put his phone down quickly and rushed to the front door. He opened it and saw a curly haird black women with a diaper bag.

" Hello" the lady said budging threw Carl and into the house.

" Welcome" Carl said before getting budged by the lady.

" Hi there so I will be living her at 12 to go to a parent meeting so" the women said as she sat her bag done in the table wheee I was sitting.

" Uh ok" carl said walking back into the kitchen and grabbing his phone off the table and turning it off and sliding it in his pocket as he gave the lady a kinda dirty look.

" Come on let's go" Carl said to you as he threw his big bag skeins his Shockley. Hi I followed behind him going to the front door. He opened the door for you and you walked out fist. He shut the door and locked it behind him. You swung the front silver gate open and walked down the sidewalk why Carl pushed it back closed behind you. You guys walked to Carls exes house so her dad could give you a ride to the gun training place. When you guys got to the house you walked up the steps. You knocked on the door being greeted by the curly haird light brown skinned girl.