6.

It was the next morning and you woke up from talking in the kitchen. You filled over form your stomach to your side. You blinked a little bit before looking at the dresser and reaching over and grabbed your phone to check the time. It was 12:00. You set your phone back down on the dresser before sitting up and standing up. You grabbed the dresser from dizziness. Your legs started to wobble fork the dizziness so you grabbed carls bed and hung onto it. You got your vision back so you quickly walked out of the shred boys room and walked won the stairs. You panted as you walked through the living room and into the kitchen. You turned a corner to the kitchen and walked over to the counter and grabbed your bottle off the couch. You grabbed your pills and rushed to get the bottle open. You spilled out 3 pills and shoved the rest back in the bottle. You quickly screwed on the cap before gulping the pills. You looked up to see Ian sitting at the counter reading a magazine. You lifted a eyebrow before stumbling into the living room to see Fiona drinking a glass of vodka why watching TV. Your face frowned as you remembered last night. You walked to the living room and  leaned against a chair. You stared at Fiona sipping her vodka. You gave her a dirty look but she didn't see. You frowned hard. She looked at you but didn't say anything. You broke your frown gaze from lip and Carl bursting thrifty the front door. You noticed they had balcony backpacks with them. You raised your eyebrow.

" Where you guys go" you asked as your eyebrow was still raised as you smirked a bit.

" Oh I went to gun practice with Carl" lip explained as he walked through the living room the kitchen. They sat there bags down on the table.

" Wait but I usually go with you" you said as you walked into the kitchen.

Lip and Carl looked at each other with worried faces. You looked at Carl with a sad face. He looked at you with a worried face.

"Sorry" he said as he looked back at his bag to un pack it. You frowned. You walked back Into the living room to lean on the chair again with your arms crossed. A few minutes later Carl and lip walked in. Carl sat on the couch with Fiona and watched TV. Lip stood above Fiona with a mad face. You looked at lip with a worried face. When Fiona leaned to the coffee table to our herself another drink she looked behind her with the glass in her hand. She saw lip glare at her. She had red eye bags under her eyes. She smacked her lips as she looked at lip with a confused face.

" What?" She said as she looked at you then lip.

" What happened last night..Fiona" lip asked her.

" What do you mean" She asked him confused.

" With the kitchen table and her" lip said as he pointed  at you with his thumb.

" What"  Fiona asked confused

" Are you really that bad Fiona" lip asked her

" What I don't know what happened"  she stated as she kept smacking her lips from the ice she was chewing from out of her glass.

" WHA-" she was cut off.

" YOU GAVE Y/N WEED LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU KNEW SHE WAS RECOVERING"  lip screamed as he explained.

" What"  Fiona said with shocked and panic in her voice.

" Yea know you know huh" lip said.

" I Did"  Fiona asked

" SHE WAS SOBER..99 DAYS FIONA 99 DAYS..do you not know how important that is"  Lip screamed at her as she kept slowly smacking her lips fork the ice as she still held the glass.

" I-i" Fiona looked at nothing as she stuttered

" 99" lip screamed staring at her.

You all stayed silent for a moment. She looked at you.

" I-I'm so sor-" Fiona was cut off.

" Don't ever fucking talk to her again" lip said to her as he got up in her face.

Lip walked away from Fiona why still staring at her. He grabbed your hand and you guys walked through the kitchen and out the back door. Fiona and Carl watched the  whole time. Fiona's mouth was half open form shock. She blinked fast a little bit before looking at Carl. Carl looked at her weirdly before he shook his head and looked down as he got up and walked upstairs. She watched Carl walk up the stairs. She turned around and stared as nothing and though with the glass in her hand.

You and lip went outside in the backyard to talk. He looked at you before grabbing  your hands.  He glared at you in the eyes.

" It was a pleasure working with your addiction and dating you but I did all I could... I can't help you anymore" lip explained. Your eyes started to water as  you made eye contact with him. He let go of your hands and stood in front of you and smirked for a minute before patting you in the shoulder.

" Go back to the West Side..live your life drugs or not...me and my family loved  you...Cya" lip said before walking off and back up the stairs. You watched him go back inside. You watched the door closed. You looked at the grass and thought to yourself. Tears started dripping f down onto the grass since you were looking down. You sniffled before looking at the Gallagher house one more time before walking down that small little ally in there backyard that lead to the front yard. You started walking on the sidewalk to the L. You pulled out a cigarette and started smoking it why walking.

You went back to the west  side and kept doing drugs until you were forced to go to rehab.

Lip glared at her and you noticed his face getting red.