5.

You got startled awake from the train rolling past by outside the window. You looked around the room to see Carl on his phone and Ian changing his shirt. You pulled the curtains over to see the sun out. You closed the curtain slowly and rubbed your face. You looked down and thought.

" Hey sleepyhead get up" You heard ian say to you.

You looked up at him and rolled your eyes before throwing the covers off of you and getting up quickly. You walked to the bathroom slowly. You opened the door and slammed it behind you. You walked over to the mirror and looked at yourself for a minute before turning on the water and putting your hands under it and getting some. You splashed it on your face before turning off the water and using your shirt to wipe off your face. You opened the bathroom door and walked out. You walked downstairs to see lip in the kitchen talking to Fiona. You walked in and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. Once you got your beer you closed the fridge door and then turned around to see your pills sitting blankly out there on the counter. You saw lip already looked up you looking worried so you gave him a worried looked before walking over to your pills and setting them up on the shelf. You gave both of them a look before gulping your beer why walking in the living room. You walked up the stairs and back into Ian's room. All you saw was Carl talking to his girlfriend on the phone. You picked up a shirt off the floor and took your wet dirty one off and threw it on the ground. You put on the shirt and walked out out of the shared room with your beer. When you rushed downstairs you looked at the click and saw it was 3:00 in the afternoon. You raised a eyebrow before walking in the kitchen mad.

" Why didnt you guys wake me up at 12" you asked them holding out your arms.

" Well you kinda had a rough night last night so we decided to let you sleep" Fiona explained why looking worried.

" You told her" you looked at lip with a raised eyebrow why pointing to Fiona.

He nodded.

You stopped pointing at Fiona and looked at lip with a dirty look.

" Motherfucker" you whispered to yourself as you walked out of the kitchen.

Lip looked at Fiona why Fiona looked at lip with a complaint face. You rushed upstairs and walked into the shared room. You sat down on Ian's bed and put your hands on your head. You felt your eyes started to get warm and water so you blocked a little bit before wiping your eyes. You set your beer on the dresser before laying down slowly on Ian's bed again. You curled up a little bit before falling asleep.

( we're just going to Timeskip to nighttime because I don't know what else to put after that part)
———————————————————————————
You woke up from loud music and laughing from downstairs. You tolled over to see the door cracked and the hallway lights on. You squinted from the blinding lights for a minute before slowly throwing the blanket off of you and standing up. You rubbed your head as you felt dizzy. You held on to the dresser next to you until you got your vision back. Once you could see clear again you walked to the door and opened it wide to walk out. You walked out the room rubbing your head. You looked over the stair railing to see Fiona,V,Carl,Kelly,ian,,frank,and Liam dancing. You got confused so you walked down the stairs holding on to the skinny white railing. You stood at the end of the stairs for a moment.

" AHHH HEY GIRL" Fiona yelled as she walked over to you and hugged you With  a beer in her hand. You gave her a dirty look when she broke the hug why she just smiled.

You ignored everyone dancing at walked into the kitchen to see lip sitting at the table with his hands in a ball. You walked over to the table and sat beside him in the chair. He glanced at you before Looking back down. You crossed your arms on the table and glared at him.