2.

It was your 96th day of being sober from weed. You woke up in Ian's bed from the blinding sun shining through the curtains. You slept in Ian's bed since Ian was sleeping at mickeys. You throw the covers off of you and sat up on the bed and rubbed your eyes. You got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. After you did your business you walked out of the bathroom and looked down the hallway to see if anyone was coming. You walked down the hall. You walked down stairs and saw everyone in the kitchen talking. You walked through the living room and into the kitchen. You saw a piece of toast so you decided to grab it. You walked to the table where Debbie,franny,carl, and carls girlfriend was sitting eating. You saw Fiona and lip getting ready for work. You then looked at everyone at the table. You saw Debbie feeding franny and Carl kissing his girlfriend. You took a bite out of the toast. You held it in your hand why you chewed it up. You caught lip by his short shirt sleeve.

" I have to tell you something exciting" you said to him as he looked down at his phone

" Yea what is it" he said glancing up at you then back down

" Its my 96th day!!!" You said excitedly.

" Oh uh really well congratulations I'll order pizza tonight" he said looking at you.

You let go of his sleeve slowly in disappointment since you thought he would be more happy and proud then that.

"Ok well I'm going to work" lip said.

" Bye,Cya" Debbie and Carl said.

You looked down in disappointment.

" well I'm going to see you guys later" Fiona said.

" Later,Cya" Debbie and Carl said once again as Fiona slammed the back door after walking out.

" Come on Carl" Kelly said dragging him up from the table from his hand.

" I'll see you guys Later we gotta go to practice" Kelly said shuffling around.

" Ok cya later Carl" Debbie said taking the spoon out of frannys mouth.

" I gotta go meet up with someone I'll see you later if your stayin and also happy 96th day I'm proud of you" Debbie said shuffling around to put the dirty dishes in the sink and also grabbing frannys diaper bag.

" Yea thanks" you said as she slammed the door before you could even say thanks so you finished it under your breath.

You took your one last bite in your toast. After you chewed it up you looked around the kitchen to see no one. You looked down and thought. You started to tear up because you knew nobody said ' happy 96th day' but Debbie. You sniffled before getting up from the chair. You walked back upstairs. You walked down the hallway to se frank sleeping in the middle of the hall. You stepped over him why shrugging your shoulders. You walked into lips shared room. You picked up your clothes off the floor and took lips t-shirt off. You threw it on the ground why slipping your shirt on. You then threw your hair in a messy bun/ponytail. You then walked out of the shared room. You stepped over Frank once again that was sleeping in the middle of the hallway. You walked down the stairs hustling. You then opened the front door and slammed it after walking out. You opened the silver front gate door and didn't bother closing it after. You walked down the sidewalk in disappointment. You walked downtown to the Alibi. You opened the 2 red doors and walked in.

" Hey neighbor" V said shuffling up drinks for Tommy and Kermit.

" Hey"  you said sitting yourself up in a stool and setting your chin on your palm.

" You seem disappointed" V said walking over to you.

" Don't want to talk about it" you said.

" Hey uh Kev can I get a coke" you said