The Nightmares

Y/n had just finished telling Enri of his made up backstory of Momon and Nabe.

He claimed that after leaving
the village with Ainz and having given him and Albedo all the worldly info he could give as repayment for saving his life and the village, he was on his way to E-Rantel and was ambushed by a mage in control of a hydra. That was when Momon and Nabe swooped in and saved his life. He new in an instant Momon was his fated master and Upon explaining that, Momon accepted y/n. They formed a party and then he told her of everything that lead to their arrival in Carne.

Enri seemed happy that y/n was alright, but she was secretly disappointed she wasn't his fated mistress. A thought occurred to her of trying to get ahold of a brainwashing aphrodisiac and using it on y/n during one of his naps like-

 A thought occurred to her of trying to get ahold of a brainwashing aphrodisiac and using it on y/n during one of his naps like-

Upon fantasizing that indecent desire and feeling ashamed, she shook her head,blushing and looked to y/n.

Enri: Please don't go with them, Y/n!!! You aren't a fighter and you just met them! What if they use you? Abuse you? Leave you to die as a distraction? You should do the smart thing and accept one of the open offers to work for the princess or the Emporer! I don't care which as long as you live!!!

Y/n chuckled.

"Enri I'm flattered you care for me so. But your worries are wasted. They aren't like that. They are people who would never abuse or abandon their own. And I am most grateful to be counted among them." Y/n said that bit of truth with such sincerity and confidence that anyone would believe him. For it was true, both Ainz and Narberal had assured him so.

Enri wanted to give a rebuttal and try to convince him to quit the adventuring life. But she could see his complete faith in the adventurers and desire to be with them in his eyes. She sighed in defeat and let it go. All she could do was put her faith in the adventurers y/n put so much faith in.

Later that day, she would send y/n off with a kiss and a bowl of creamy cheese tuna noodles.

-Meanwhile with Nabe-

Nabe was walking alongside Ainz, who rode on the back of the newly acquired Wise King of the Forest, and the Swords of Darkness

Nabe was walking alongside Ainz, who rode on the back of the newly acquired Wise King of the Forest, and the Swords of Darkness. That's when Nabe overheard the notably irritating blonde human say something that caught her attention.